Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

03/18/2013 new

(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: I wonder if he has ever danced it, or has just listened to it? Are Popes allo...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

I wonder if he has ever danced it, or has just listened to it? Are Popes allowed to dance?

--hide--

There is nothing that prohibits it. But close dancing or the "sexiness" exuded by the Tango might give scandal if he did so.

But then he could have two left feet like some of us do and just enjoy watching.

03/18/2013 new

(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said: His message is MERCY....www.youtube.com
(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said:

His message is MERCY....www.youtube.com

--hide--

More about his Sunday Mass:) en.radiovaticana.va

03/19/2013 new
Pope Francis prays before Our Lady of Lourdes at the Vatican

www.youtube.com
03/19/2013 new

(Quote) Cathy-535618 said: I really like this one. Three Popes. Cathy
(Quote) Cathy-535618 said:

I really like this one. Three Popes. Cathy

--hide--

Thank you for sharing the photo Cathy, I really like this one too

03/21/2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: A priest friend of mine believes the man in the middle in that photo is not Cardinal Bergoglio (Pope Francis). He ...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: A priest friend of mine believes the man in the middle in that photo is not Cardinal Bergoglio (Pope Francis). He says to note how young Ratzinger and JP II are in the picture, but the man in the middle looks as old as Francis is now.
--hide--
Apparently, your priest friend is right. It's not a photo of three popes as the man in the middle isn't Cardinal Bergoglio (Pope Francis). Was glancing at spiritdaily and noticed this story. blogs.telegraph.co.uk
03/22/2013 new
Pope will celebrate Holy Thursday Mass in a juvenile detention center, instead of Vatican

www.romereports.com
03/22/2013 new

Pope Francis placed a long distance call to Argentina ..... to cancel his newspaper delivery and thank the kiosk owner for his service: www.catholicnewsagency.com

03/22/2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Pope Francis placed a long distance call to Argentina ..... to cancel his newspaper delivery and thank the kiosk...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

Pope Francis placed a long distance call to Argentina ..... to cancel his newspaper delivery and thank the kiosk owner for his service: www.catholicnewsagency.com

--hide--
He even cancels his own newspaper deliveries! faint
03/22/2013 new
These kind of stories just keep coming and coming...

Pope Francis celebrated Mass on Friday morning for the Vatican gardeners, sweepers and guards

www.youtube.com

Pope Francis changes 'throne' for a white chair

www.youtube.com
03/23/2013 new
(Quote) Paul-866591 said: There is nothing that prohibits it. But close dancing or the "sexiness" exuded by the ...
(Quote) Paul-866591 said:

There is nothing that prohibits it. But close dancing or the "sexiness" exuded by the Tango might give scandal if he did so.

But then he could have two left feet like some of us do and just enjoy watching.

--hide--

I think the Pope danced the tango when he was young before he became a priest.

I found his smile and humility very comforting. It is such an exciting time in the Catholic church, he was sent to us to start the healing.
Posts 71 - 80 of 100