Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Egyptian Magazine: Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrates Obama Administration

by John Rossomando • Jan 3, 2013 at 1:10 pm

"An Egyptian magazine claims that six American Islamist activists who work with the Obama administration are Muslim Brotherhood operatives who enjoy strong influence over U.S. policy." www.investigativeproject.org

03/15/2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Egyptian Magazine: Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrates Obama Administration

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

"An Egyptian magazine claims that six American Islamist activists who work with the Obama administration are Muslim Brotherhood operatives who enjoy strong influence over U.S. policy." www.investigativeproject.org

--hide--

Ok I read the article and it is not my intentions to refute it but in this website statements were made about the Egyptian Magazine like "The story is largely unsourced, but its publication is considered significant in raising the issue to Egyptian readers.", and " the magazine asserts that Elibiary wrote the speech Obama gave when he told former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak to leave power but offers no source or evidence for the claim."

03/15/2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: Egyptian Magazine: Muslim Brotherhood Infiltrates Obama Administration

--hide--

US policy-makers have been playing the radical Islam card since the 1970s. Brzezinski used Islamic radicals to bring down the Soviet Union in the Afghan War. They're just another cast of characters for intelligence ops and irregular warfare.

03/16/2013 new

--hide--
No foreign country should have an influence on American policy- no exceptions. OOPS! SORRY, there is one exception of course- I didn't really mean that! Please forgive me!

Posts 1 - 4 of 4