Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 16th 2013 new
Not bad idea, I wouldn't mind participating Ed!!!
Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said:I have often maintained that FEAR keeps people from finding their HAPPINESS.. I went to c...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:I have often maintained that FEAR keeps people from finding their HAPPINESS.. I went to check my FB feed and found this Meme there..

When Love Knocks at your Door,

Just Breathe, Relax, and Let it In.

Because Being Afraid of Happiness is Complete Nonsense.

Any thoughts?

--hide--
Donna, This conversation is frankly bumming me out. I have a happy, busy, productive life. I'm loving, well educated, fight food social justice via food issues, quite spiritual, looking for love... Tell me about the plan that CM men have in which they find mates in 6 months.

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Lorena-668374 said: Not bad idea, I wouldn't mind participating Ed!!!
(Quote) Lorena-668374 said: Not bad idea, I wouldn't mind participating Ed!!!
--hide--

That's like being picked last for the volleyball team. Not for me!

I just got off another site I belong to for "Seniors". Well some of these so called seniors are my childrens' ages. Just 20 minutes ago a 51 yr old never married man from CA wanted to know if I wanted to go on a helicopter ride with him to someplace neither of us had ever been? He sent along some beautiful pictures of the West Coast, water, etc. Since I'm in one of my "take no prisoner moods" I sent him back a message titled "Photo's" and in the message I asked him if his father was single? He immediately replied. You are too funny LOL. This is the only kind of messages I can share since others have to Blocked. (Now that I think about it he may have meant something else).

The only reason I stay on that site is that I am in communication with a couple of men there that appear to be worthwhile. There are not many of them believe me, many are too blatant and with others, what we are looking for differs. I want a good Catholic man but if I can't find one here I might go for a good Christian Widower there. Christ loves all followers.

theheart

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Carol-737878 said.....I was advised by an "expert" on dating/single living to let the man lead--let him ask for t...
(Quote) Carol-737878 said.....I was advised by an "expert" on dating/single living to let the man lead--let him ask for the F2F & then he should set up the 1st three dates.
--hide--

What makes a person an "expert" in dating? scratchchin

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said:Tell me about the plan that CM men have in which they find mates in 6 months.
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:Tell me about the plan that CM men have in which they find mates in 6 months.
--hide--
Sister, if I knew how it worked I would:
a) take advantage of it
b) not tell you the secret until I had published my CM success story!

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: What makes a person an "expert" in dating?
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

What makes a person an "expert" in dating?

--hide--

There's a counselor/therapist in Indianapolis known as The Singles Coach, Amy Owens. She has written a couple of books & has held seminars/workshops for singles. She also began a dating service, Blue Ribbon Singles. She was divorced after a long-term marriage & then re-married. She does have a lot of good advice for singles seeking to date again. One of her books is called The Itty-Bitty Break-up Book--very helpful for those going through a loss.

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Lisa-572677 said: " Some of us prefer to go slowly at first." Ummmm....define slow because you ma...
(Quote) Lisa-572677 said:

" Some of us prefer to go slowly at first." Ummmm....define slow because you may have just outed yourself (?)

--hide--

Outted myself, Lisa? How so?

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I was coming back to that post..Some of y'all are going so slowly the rest of us...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

I was coming back to that post..Some of y'all are going so slowly the rest of us are getting gray(er) hair by the minute..

C'mon man..kick yourslf into warp speed. Women are waiting..

--hide--

Oh Donna, I'll have to go and check on those lithium crystals and get back to you. scratchchin laughing laughing

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: I was coming back to that post..Some of y'all are going so slowly the rest of us...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

I was coming back to that post..Some of y'all are going so slowly the rest of us are getting gray(er) hair by the minute..

C'mon man..kick yourslf into warp speed. Women are waiting..

--hide--

Oh Donna, I'll have to go and check on those lithium crystals and get back to you. scratchchin laughing laughing

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Jim-13836 said: Oh Donna, I'll have to go and check on those lithium crystals and get back to you.<...
(Quote) Jim-13836 said:

Oh Donna, I'll have to go and check on those lithium crystals and get back to you.

--hide--

Sorry. Spelled that wrong. Dilithium crystals.

Posts 61 - 70 of 82