Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 16th 2013 new

Well, no wonder you're slow.
You're supposed to be using DI-lithium crystals! mischievous

Live long and prosper, Jimbo. vulcan

Mar 16th 2013 new

I think you just got demoted to second gardener in the Arboretum.

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Well, no wonder you're slow.You're supposed to be using
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Well, no wonder you're slow.
You're supposed to be using DI-lithium crystals!

Live long and prosper, Jimbo.

--hide--

Marge, what you wrote was so funny on so many levels, especially today. Now where did you find the Vulcan icon.

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Brown eyed, Catholic, your name is Patrick and you're single? I haven't read you...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Brown eyed, Catholic, your name is Patrick and you're single? I haven't read your profile, but if only I were younger!

--hide--

Thank you, Margo. If only I were older....

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: I think you just got demoted to second gardener in the Arboretum.

I think you just got demoted to second gardener in the Arboretum.

--hide--

what, who where????

Mar 16th 2013 new

I will show you where to find the Vulcan icon if you meet me in the Arboretum.
Just remember, today is a good day to die....

Mar 16th 2013 new

Oh.
Bring a Sluggo Cola if you have one.

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: I will show you where to find the Vulcan icon if you meet me in the Arboretum.Just remember, ...

I will show you where to find the Vulcan icon if you meet me in the Arboretum.
Just remember, today is a good day to die....

--hide--

Well if it is it better hurry up. The day is almost over

Mar 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Oh. Bring a Sluggo Cola if you have one.

Oh.
Bring a Sluggo Cola if you have one.

--hide--

I don't. I am more of a tea/coffee drinker.

Mar 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: You were doing really good until you got to here: For the women -- well, if you&...
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

You were doing really good until you got to here: For the women -- well, if you're bound by tradition and wait for the guys to contact you, it could be quiet for you on weekends. No harm in an innocent "Hello" and a few words to encourage someone to get moving.

Unfortunately for a large percentage of us women the 'innocent Hello' never leads to an actual date.. All it leads to is a day or two of emails if we are very lucky. Then he drops out of sight.. It's still up to the man to be doing the asking on a date..There is precious little asking going on around here.

--hide--

Thanks Donna. Haven't read thru all the posts yet, however I had to chime in here. As Ray said....I'm getting my $ worth! Ive only been on for 1 month and have contacted many men with very few responses. I've been glad to read that this is a common problem here....takes the pressure off me (ie my profile isn't "right"). I will keep plugging along. Enjoying so far wave

Posts 71 - 80 of 82