Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Music What's Your Pleasure !

Mar 17th 2013 new

I Wish I Had a Mango Tree -Angus & Julia Stone hyper

www.youtube.com

Mar 17th 2013 new

Lover You Should have Come Over - Jeff Buckley rose

www.youtube.com

Mar 17th 2013 new

www.youtube.com

One of the greatest rock and roll voices ever....Johnny Maestro. Recently passed away.

Mar 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Sheila-371804 said: I Wish I Had a Mango Tree -Angus & Julia Stone www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Sheila-371804 said:

I Wish I Had a Mango Tree -Angus & Julia Stone

www.youtube.com

--hide--

One of my favorite songs of all time: "Blue" from the Jayhawks (really cool if you like harmonies like I do)... www.youtube.com

Or how about Sarah McLachlan "Possession" (one of our current era's most amazing voices)... www.youtube.com

Mar 18th 2013 new

Does anyone here like Leonard Cohen?

A few of my favorites of his: Joan of Arc, Bernadette, Sisters of Mercy, Alleleuia, Bird on a Wire

Mar 19th 2013 new

Hi Carol, I love Leonard Cohen ! an extraordinary poet, and song writer. I can't wait to listen to your list of songs ! Thank you for the suggestion.

God Bless,

Sheila rose

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Steve-111719 said: One of my favorite songs of all time: "Blue" from the Jayhawks (really if you l...
(Quote) Steve-111719 said:

One of my favorite songs of all time: "Blue" from the Jayhawks (really if you like harmonies like I do)... www.youtube.com

Or how about Sarah McLachlan "Possession" (one of our current era's most amazing voices)... www.youtube.com

--hide--

McLachlan is great....one of my favorites....

www.youtube.com

Mar 19th 2013 new

[quote]Sheila-371804 said:

Hi Carol, I love Leonard Cohen ! an extraordinary poet, and song writer. I can't wait to listen to your list of songs ! Thank you for the suggestion.

/quote]

I think you either love Leonard Cohen or you don't! Have you ever seen him in person? I haven't--just on TV on PBS several times.

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: McLachlan is great....one of my favorites....www.youtube.com.
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

McLachlan is great....one of my favorites....

www.youtube.com

--hide--

cool stuff from Sarah, Tom. highfive

As long as we're talking Sarah McLachlan covering classics, how about this one? www.youtube.com

(I have a CD single of this somewhere...)

Mar 21st 2013 new

Since by man came death ~Handel www.youtube.com

Posts 1 - 10 of 20