Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: (Quote) Pat-5351 said: William, I think perhaps others think there is a dis...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

Quote:
Pat-5351 said:

William, I think perhaps others think there is a disconnect between what one says they believe (like in a response to the 7 questions), and what they are really trying to do in real life (like a post about chaste living would suggest).

So maybe there is a thought that lots of us say "I believe" to the premarital sex question, but don't necessarily conclude that we mean it, or tjat we mean it in the fullest sense of chastity (no ABI as someone above suggested, no "parties for one", etc.)

So can see how maybe posting about it gives a fuller, truer, more serious spin to a "yes" to that premarital sex question.

But I am with Marian, if someone thinks that is some statement about how one feels about sex after marriage, or that one is a prude, I agree: that is a ridiculous conclusion, and if someone is prone to think that way about me, let them; they are not for me anyway.

From experience, the 7/7 doesn't assure anything. Also, if one reserves premarital sex for marriage, that doesn't mean that he or she is not up to doing everything besides "technical sex". Chastity is a whole different conversation, and it's a very important one!

--hide--

Thanks for your post Tara.

Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Marian-83994 said: What does it entail? I imagine if it is about not practicing abstinence, that it is about...
(Quote) Marian-83994 said:

What does it entail? I imagine if it is about not practicing abstinence, that it is about losing one's boundaries and doing something sexual? Or what? It is about becoming sexually active I bet....

--hide--

The agenda I saw began w/ "Getting Laid". You can find the rest on the Intenet. The list I saw included bondage, gay and lesbian sex.

Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: The agenda I saw began w/ "Getting Laid". You can find the rest on the Intenet. The list I...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

The agenda I saw began w/ "Getting Laid". You can find the rest on the Intenet. The list I saw included bondage, gay and lesbian sex.

--hide--

That's the tame stuff. Apparently sex week at Yale includes talks on topics such has bestiality.

Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Bob-59786 said: (Quote) Marian-83994 said: What does it entail? I imagine if it is ab...
(Quote) Bob-59786 said:

Quote:
Marian-83994 said:

What does it entail? I imagine if it is about not practicing abstinence, that it is about losing one's boundaries and doing something sexual? Or what? It is about becoming sexually active I bet....

--hide--

OH THIS is awful.

Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: (Quote) Bob-59786 said: The agenda I saw began w/ "Getting Laid"....
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Quote:
Bob-59786 said:

That's the tame stuff. Apparently sex week at Yale includes talks on topics such has bestiality.

--hide--

I am so sorry to hear this. I am shocked.

Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: That's the tame stuff. Apparently sex week at Yale includes talks on topics such has ...

--hide--

I'd guess for their "diversity", they'd discuss any and all known sexual activites, moral and immoral. Not exactly the Creator's plan of Be Fruitful and Multiply.

Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: That's the tame stuff. Apparently sex week at Yale includes talks on topics such has ...

--hide--

Where's PETA when you actually need them?

Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: Where's PETA when you actually need them?
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said:

--hide--

People Eating Tasty Animals?

Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: Where's PETA when you actually need them?
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said:

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Mar 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: People Eating Tasty Animals?

People Eating Tasty Animals?

--hide--
Now where's that bacon suit?
Posts 81 - 90 of 200