Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Mar 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: standing over America.Are we finished as a nation because of this? Can we overcome this ...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

standing over America.

Are we finished as a nation because of this? Can we overcome this debt? Or, are we a dead man walking?

click on picture to make it larger.

--hide--

Get a yardstick, allow each inch to equal a thousand years.

Mark off a million seconds, a billion seconds, and a trillion seconds.

After you faint and come to, you will be a fiscal conservative.

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Bernard-2709 said: The bullets and vehicles are there for what comes after all the money is gone;.....and it won'...
(Quote) Bernard-2709 said:

The bullets and vehicles are there for what comes after all the money is gone;.....and it won't be pretty.

--hide--

I sometimes half wonder if you guys aren't closet Obama supporters whose mission is to discredit his real opponents by being silly.

Neither Obama nor anybody else is going to take over the entire the country with a platoon of MRAP's. The more you guys insist that's a viable scenario, the more you help Obama.

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: It seems to me that the Maastricht treaty/EMU is the Anglo-American empire's schem...
(Quote) Sean-851370 said:

It seems to me that the Maastricht treaty/EMU is the Anglo-American empire's scheme of subverting any European threat to the empire's dominance over world financial and monetary power. I think we're seeing that with the rise (and fall?) of China as well. The Anglo-American boys knew decades in advance what would happen in the future, so they planned ahead by subverting possible rivals to their power.

--hide--

You know, Sean, many things you say have truth to them, especially about the Maastricht treaty. Then you say that
the "Anglo-American" boys know decades in advance what will happen in the future. Now I have to wonder a little
bit about the all-inclusive greedy white men entourage. Exactly what crystal ball are they looking into?

Not sure that crystal ball exists. But you can believe it if you wish! rolling eyes

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: You know, Sean, many things you say have truth to them, especially about the Maastrich...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

You know, Sean, many things you say have truth to them, especially about the Maastricht treaty. Then you say that
the "Anglo-American" boys know decades in advance what will happen in the future. Now I have to wonder a little
bit about the all-inclusive greedy white men entourage. Exactly what crystal ball are they looking into?

Not sure that crystal ball exists. But you can believe it if you wish!

--hide--

Well, to put it more precisely, the Anglo-American boys know the direction in which they want to lead society in the future. There's no crystal ball. There's money and power, the emphasis on the latter. This isn't an all-inclusive entourage, but rather very wealthy and power families.

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: Well, to put it more precisely, the Anglo-American boys know the direction in whic...

Well, to put it more precisely, the Anglo-American boys know the direction in which they want to lead society in the future. There's no crystal ball. There's money and power, the emphasis on the latter. This isn't an all-inclusive entourage, but rather very wealthy and power families.

--hide--

*powerful families.

Mar 19th 2013 new

I'm just throwing this out there as something you all might find interesting about the effects of the 16 trillion pound gorilla. I have been following various articles over the course of a few months by various economists, and with little variation, a good succinct, baseline article that describes the effects of GNP and GDP relative to the national debt is found on Wikipedia under "National Debt of the United States."

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: *powerful families.

*powerful families.

--hide--

Would it be a good thing to belong to one of those families?

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Would it be a good thing to belong to one of those families?

--hide--

haha, well, if you want money and power and are obsessed with population control, then yes.

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Would it be a good thing to belong to one of those families?

--hide--

Some of the ruling families: The Mellons, Rockefellers, Morgans, Harrimans and lesser stooges such as the Bushes and Kennedys, as well as the old Brahmin families of Boston such as the Perkinses, Forbeses, etc. Basically these families constitute the northeastern liberal establishment. They belong to both political parties, although in effect they always seem to be socially liberal and economically libertarian. Many are limousine liberals who conceal their numerous crimes with a thin veneer of social justice talk.

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) John-336509 said: (Quote) Bernard-2709 said: The bullets and vehicles are there for what come...
(Quote) John-336509 said:

Quote:
Bernard-2709 said:

The bullets and vehicles are there for what comes after all the money is gone;.....and it won't be pretty.

I sometimes half wonder if you guys aren't closet Obama supporters whose mission is to discredit his real opponents by being silly.

Neither Obama nor anybody else is going to take over the entire the country with a platoon of MRAP's. The more you guys insist that's a viable scenario, the more you help Obama.

--hide--
Yeah that's it John. laughing

Posts 11 - 20 of 91