Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

03/19/2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: And if you really want to wow the ladies, talk about their age, the obviousness of their...
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said:

And if you really want to wow the ladies, talk about their age, the obviousness of their gray hairs and if they want a gym membership for valentines day instead of the traditional box of chocolates.

--hide--

You amaze me, Naomi. Your observations (posts) are quite brilliant.

03/19/2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-825244 said:
(Quote) Naomi-825244 said:

--hide--

You are lucky, young one. A sense of humor will help you get through life.

BTW, I didn't believe it, but depthy is a real word!!

03/19/2013 new

(Quote) Chelle-924354 said: I would give all my money to you, Ray! Chelle
(Quote) Chelle-924354 said:

I would give all my money to you, Ray! Chelle

--hide--
Awww, Chelle... hug hug

In that case we could decide together how it is donated, spent, saved or invested......

03/19/2013 new

(Quote) Tom-54311 said: You are lucky, young one. A sense of humor will help you get through life.BT...
(Quote) Tom-54311 said:

You are lucky, young one. A sense of humor will help you get through life.

BTW, I didn't believe it, but depthy is a real word!!

--hide--
It's her Aussie accent, Tom. I think they speak something closer to the King's English than we do.

03/19/2013 new

(Quote) Andy-516957 said: Jon, I feel you! I try to fill the first couple meetings with some sort of activity, even i...
(Quote) Andy-516957 said:

Jon,

I feel you! I try to fill the first couple meetings with some sort of activity, even if it only a walk. I try to do intriguging activites, but the CM ladies can be very non-adventurous (if you don't want to go to a resturant you haven't been to before, or will only meet in a mall and want to stay in a mall, or you won't go for a walk in a park, you are non-adventurous) I choose activites as a substitute for small talk. I know I am interesting, I want to find out if the gal I stopped everything to hang out with is interesting.

That said, I bet I came off as boring because I small talk is a challange. First off, don't assume the woman you meet aren't thinkers, ask them what they are thinking about.

Good Luck

--hide--

Jon,

I don't think the CM ladies are "non -adventurous"! I feel it could be a safety issue for women. After all, when we meet someone for the first few times, we are aware of our safety and want to make sure we are secure in our meetings. What is wrong with walking in a public place like a mall? It has air conditioning and heating and is a comfortable setting. Just saying!

03/19/2013 new

(Quote) Tom-267933 said: This is where a website like CM can bring tremendous value to a relationship in its early stages. R...
(Quote) Tom-267933 said:

This is where a website like CM can bring tremendous value to a relationship in its early stages. Read a woman's profile carefully, and make note of things she likes/enjoys/values that are compatible with your likes/values/etc.

This is why I take a "more is better" approach when putting together my profile (the content, not necessarily the photos). The information in the profiles should be the material that you use to "start a conversation" with someone!

--hide--

Good job, Tom! biggrin

03/19/2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Awww, Chelle... In that case we could decide together how it is donated, spent, saved or inv...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Awww, Chelle...

In that case we could decide together how it is donated, spent, saved or invested......

--hide--

We are both so kind and generous (and now rich!)!! smile See, Ray, it was a good question afterall!! cool

03/19/2013 new

Two words: booby traps.

03/19/2013 new

Well, phooey. I was going to ask Ray to put me in his will.

03/19/2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: Tell a story. Tell a joke.
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: Tell a story. Tell a joke.
--hide--
But keep it CLEAN.

Posts 51 - 60 of 112