Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

03/19/2013 new

(Quote) Katherine-868943 said: LOL I can help you with that - watch a show like Walking Dead then discuss the ethica...
(Quote) Katherine-868943 said:

LOL I can help you with that - watch a show like Walking Dead then discuss the ethical dilemmas the characters face. :) Pop culture plus deep intellectualism. I hope you like zombies.

--hide--
Ahh, yes -- zombies. Our local bartender mixes some great ones.....

03/19/2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: Hehe, awesome. Hiding behind the interwebs, unfortunately, leads a lot of individuals to assume I...
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said:

Hehe, awesome. Hiding behind the interwebs, unfortunately, leads a lot of individuals to assume I'm a guy. *scoff* because we all know women are helpless damsels in distress with those pointy hats and the sheer fabric poking out the top.

Kinda like a dunce cap, ay?

--hide--

Exactly Naomi!!

03/19/2013 new

I'm an ace at rolling coins. However, large bills are preferred.

03/19/2013 new
(Quote) Marge-938695 said: I'm an ace at rolling coins. However, large bills are preferred.
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

I'm an ace at rolling coins. However, large bills are preferred.

--hide--
Hi Marge. I am just wondering where you got your quirky sense of humor, your mother's side of the family or did you just develop it? It was my mom who influenced all of us but my older sister has stayed amazingly innocent. Eileen
03/19/2013 new

Shhhh, you! I was the first gal to post on this thread, I get first dibs! mischievous laughing

03/19/2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: John, take Lea along. Actually, why not ask her out?
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

John, take Lea along.

Actually, why not ask her out?

--hide--

laughing laughing Ray, John is too young for me he's only 38...young enough to be my son.
I don't wanna be called a cougar! grrrrrrr! laughing laughing faint

03/19/2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Well, Marge -- you can be included. I'll share some of my independent wealth with you. Sure hat...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Well, Marge -- you can be included. I'll share some of my independent wealth with you. Sure hate to bust that heirloom piggy bank though.

--hide--

Ray, I think Marge deserve more than that wealth you have in your piggy bank. So why not go ahead and bust it then give her some more from your "independent wealth"? Are they invested in Wall Street or hidden somewhere in the Cayman Islands? scratchchin eyepopping

03/19/2013 new

Why? If those are the things that interest you, you should be looking for someone who is also interested in those things.

03/19/2013 new

John the first thing to do is to think before you talk. IE don't say women aren't thinkers on a coed read board. LOL

If you are a true thinker, be an observer to. Learn about her and what she responds to and how. Positive responses should give you the right categories. I love first dates because its like exploring something uncharted.

03/19/2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: I'm an ace at rolling coins. However, large bills are preferred.
--hide--

Your skills are most desired here. There are at least two times a month when at my store we turn in at least $100 deposit in pennies!

Posts 71 - 80 of 112