Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Will-706257 said: St Joseph the Worker, pray for us
(Quote) Will-706257 said:

St Joseph the Worker, pray for us

--hide--

Human Resources called me from KTP which is another Chrysler Plant in Kokomo. Keep praying for me because I am not out of the woods yet. I have to do my 90 days over. Praying Praying Praying

Mar 21st 2013 new

Thank you Jesus. Through the intersession of St Joseph the worker and St Elizabeth, the mother of John, watch over Elizabeth for these 90 days as Mary stayed with Elizabeth for 3 months.

Hail Mary Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death, Amen

Mar 21st 2013 new

Praying

Mar 21st 2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said: Human Resources called me from KTP which is another Chrysler Plant in Kokomo. Keep praying for me b...
(Quote) Elizabeth-114955 said:

Human Resources called me from KTP which is another Chrysler Plant in Kokomo. Keep praying for me because I am not out of the woods yet. I have to do my 90 days over.

--hide--
Praying for your opportunity....
Posts 31 - 34 of 34