Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Sister prego

Mar 18th 2013 new

So my sister and her partner have been adventuring through the darkened domain of reproductive technologies. She's fallen pregnant on her second round of artificial insemination. She's officially pregnant, and at the four week mark.

Please pray that she doesn't loose this pregnancy and that the baby is healthy and strong.

Had the AIS failed she would have been doing IVF proper next month; and if she miscarries, that's probably what they'll jump to.

Mar 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: So my sister and her partner have been adventuring through the darkened domain of reproductive te...
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said:

So my sister and her partner have been adventuring through the darkened domain of reproductive technologies. She's fallen pregnant on her second round of artificial insemination. She's officially pregnant, and at the four week mark.

Please pray that she doesn't loose this pregnancy and that the baby is healthy and strong.

Had the AIS failed she would have been doing IVF proper next month; and if she miscarries, that's probably what they'll jump to.

--hide--

Praying theheart

Mar 18th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 18th 2013 new

Hi Naomi---May the Mercy-Compassionate Love of Jesus protect the baby's health---Mother Mary be with this couple and child-pray for them----guide the parents according to Your Will---- May they give You Glory - Father Son and Holy Spirit-theheart rosary

Mar 18th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Mar 18th 2013 new

Praying

You are a wonderful sister, Naomi. hug She needs your love and support. No one is free to throw the first stone. theheart

All childern are special to God, and a blessing to a family.

Mari

Mar 18th 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: So my sister and her partner have been adventuring through the darkened domain of reproductive te...
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said:

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

Mar 18th 2013 new
Three Hail Marys prayed
Mar 19th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 19th 2013 new

Prayingfor this innocent little life.

Posts 1 - 10 of 32