Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 19th 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying rosary For the tiny baby and for your sister and her partner. Hang in there.

Mar 19th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 19th 2013 new
Praying rosary Praying
Mar 19th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-779299 said:
(Quote) Beverly-779299 said:

--hide--

Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name

Thy kingdom come thy will be done now on earth as it is in Heaven

Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our tresspasses

as we forgive those who tresspass against us

and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil

For thou is the kingdom the power the glory forever

Amen

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Bless art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of the womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners not and at the hour of our death

Amen

Praying rosary theheart

Mar 19th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 19th 2013 new

Naomi, having been in your sister's situation with my husband, and I know the hopes and dreams and fears of those "tentative" first weeks of pregnancy. You are a wonderful sister to pray for her and her baby, and to ask for prayers. My sister carried me through 5 lost pregnancies--she is the mother of 6 kids, and lamented that she got all the "mommy womb", and I got none...However, God eventually sent me the babies He wanted me to have through adoption, and I have been blessed forever with those gifts from above! angel

Praying that God's mercy and wisdom is for this child to become your new niece or nephew!! Praying rosary hug

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: Naomi, having been in your sister's situation with my husband, and I know the hopes and dre...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

Naomi, having been in your sister's situation with my husband, and I know the hopes and dreams and fears of those "tentative" first weeks of pregnancy. You are a wonderful sister to pray for her and her baby, and to ask for prayers. My sister carried me through 5 lost pregnancies--she is the mother of 6 kids, and lamented that she got all the "mommy womb", and I got none...However, God eventually sent me the babies He wanted me to have through adoption, and I have been blessed forever with those gifts from above!

Praying that God's mercy and wisdom is for this child to become your new niece or nephew!!

--hide--

And I know women like you Beverly who experienced a warm feeling when they first held their adopted babies for the first time in their arms. I always said adoption is one of God's intention for humanity not abortion.

Mar 19th 2013 new

Asking God's and our Holy Mother's tender protection for your sister and child.

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Naomi-698107 said: So my sister and her partner have been adventuring through the darkened domain of reproductive te...
(Quote) Naomi-698107 said:

So my sister and her partner have been adventuring through the darkened domain of reproductive technologies. She's fallen pregnant on her second round of artificial insemination. She's officially pregnant, and at the four week mark.

Please pray that she doesn't loose this pregnancy and that the baby is healthy and strong.

Had the AIS failed she would have been doing IVF proper next month; and if she miscarries, that's probably what they'll jump to.

--hide--

Happy to know your sister is now "officially pregnant". God bless and protect that little angel in her womb. Praying rosary theheart

Posts 11 - 20 of 32