Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion about CatholicMatch events or to plan a get-together or meet-up for offline activities such a dinners, ball games, concerts etc.

Saint Raphael is the patron saint of travelers.
Learn More: Saint Raphael

Mar 25th 2013 new

Great idea! Unfortunately, I would be out of state by 6th April.....I'm (sort of temporarily) leaving IL.... :-(

Mar 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Sharon-885911 said: Helen, it would be nice to meet some new people from the area, but that is my weekend to work.
(Quote) Sharon-885911 said:

Helen, it would be nice to meet some new people from the area, but that is my weekend to work.

--hide--
Oh no...well, there will be more gatherings in the future, Sharon. I hope you will be able to join us at another get-together! Thanks for your restaurant suggestion. biggrin

Mar 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Kwaku-654846 said: Great idea! Unfortunately, I would be out of state by 6th April.....I'm (sort of temporarily)...
(Quote) Kwaku-654846 said:

Great idea! Unfortunately, I would be out of state by 6th April.....I'm (sort of temporarily) leaving IL.... :-(

--hide--
Gosh darn it, Kwaku...sure wish you could join us...we have lots of fun at our gatherings. Hopefully you will be back soon (at least temporarily). We look forward to meeting you at one of our future get-togethers! wave

Mar 25th 2013 new
wavehug

I can't make it, but I'm hoping that Helen and Lucy get a few new faces to join them. That way, when I next come out that way, I'll have a bunch of new people to meet. I LOVE meeting new people!! heart CM events are awesome! Especially with these two gorgeous ladies!!
Mar 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: I can't make it, but I'm hoping that Helen and Lucy get a few new faces to join them. That...
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said:

I can't make it, but I'm hoping that Helen and Lucy get a few new faces to join them. That way, when I next come out that way, I'll have a bunch of new people to meet. I LOVE meeting new people!! CM events are awesome! Especially with these two gorgeous ladies!!
--hide--

Aww, thanks, Dawn! hug Wish you could join us!

Mar 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Kwaku-654846 said: Great idea! Unfortunately, I would be out of state by 6th April.....I'm (sort of temporarily)...
(Quote) Kwaku-654846 said:

--hide--

I'm sorry to hear you can't join us, Kwaku. Better luck next time! Have a safe trip, wherever the journey takes you!

Mar 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Dawn-58330 said: I can't make it, but I'm hoping that Helen and Lucy get a few new faces to join them. That...
(Quote) Dawn-58330 said:

I can't make it, but I'm hoping that Helen and Lucy get a few new faces to join them. That way, when I next come out that way, I'll have a bunch of new people to meet. I LOVE meeting new people!! CM events are awesome! Especially with these two gorgeous ladies!!
--hide--

Ditto what Lucy said... wink hug And agree that CM events are awesome (especially with you, Dawn)! Hope you can join us again sometime soon.

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-407474 said: Ditto what Lucy said... And agree that CM events are awesome (especially with you, Da...
(Quote) Helen-407474 said:

Ditto what Lucy said... And agree that CM events are awesome (especially with you, Dawn)! Hope you can join us again sometime soon.

--hide--

Hi, Helen! Should we choose a place for the meal afterwards? I'm enjoying Holy Week, but also looking forward to enjoying this meet-up NEXT week! wave

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Lucy-41785 said: Hi, Helen! Should we choose a place for the meal afterwards? I'm enjoying Holy Week, b...
(Quote) Lucy-41785 said:

Hi, Helen! Should we choose a place for the meal afterwards? I'm enjoying Holy Week, but also looking forward to enjoying this meet-up NEXT week!

--hide--
Yes, I suppose we should choose a meet-up place...I will be back to post...gotta go for now. smile

Apr 3rd 2013 new

We are still planning on Bloomington for the Mass (Holy Trinity) and dinner (Ozark House) get-together this Saturday. Let me know if you are coming or if you have any questions. Look forward to meeting some new friends! wave

Posts 21 - 30 of 35