Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Happy Feast of St Joseph!!

Mar 19th 2013 new

I hope to get our St Joseph shrine set up before Mass, with flowers and our picture of St Joseph, and then make special bread and baked yummies to put around it after work. We will pray around it tonight when my kids get home from school and basketball practice. Be sure to spend some time in prayer today and ask for St Joseph's intercession for guidance and protection of your family, both now and in the future.

Mar 19th 2013 new

I just love St. Joseph. Sorry for the multiple empty posts. Happy Feast Day.

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I hope to get our St Joseph shrine set up before Mass, with flowers and our picture of St Joseph...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

I hope to get our St Joseph shrine set up before Mass, with flowers and our picture of St Joseph, and then make special bread and baked yummies to put around it after work. We will pray around it tonight when my kids get home from school and basketball practice. Be sure to spend some time in prayer today and ask for St Joseph's intercession for guidance and protection of your family, both now and in the future.

--hide--

Thanks, Rachel. You just reminded me that I used to pray to St. Joseph when I was married so that he would guide my ex. I think of him as Patron Saint of Families, and an aide for a wife to help her husband to walk to holiness - thus taking the whole family to Heaven with him.

Today, I will pray for his intecession when I pray for my future husband.

hug Mari

Mar 19th 2013 new
He's my patron saint!!!
Mar 19th 2013 new

Happy Saint's Day to those of you named Joseph or Josephine! clap

And, Happy Saint Joseph's day to everyone here on CM hug ! He set us a profound example and yet didn't say a word in the Bible!

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Tim-734178 said: He's my patron saint!!!
--hide--

Feliz Día de tu Santo, Tim!

Happy Birthday! Praying

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: I hope to get our St Joseph shrine set up before Mass, with flowers and our picture of St Joseph...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

--hide--
A favorite saint for many reasons: His devotion as a family man; he worked with his skilled hands; he did as he was asked by our Good Lord; his humbleness; and many other things. Yet, so little is known about him, including when he left this earth. We need more Joseph's in the world.

Mar 19th 2013 new

--hide--
A wise choice, Tim.

To depart from the "original programming" here, we'll take this opportunity to wish you a Happy and Blessed Birthday, Tim. May you enjoy this day and many more.

Mar 19th 2013 new

Happy Feast of St. Joseph to everyone

Oh,St. Joseph whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God I place in you all my interests and desires. Oh, St. Joseph, do assist me by your powerful intercession, and obtain for me from your devine Son all spiritual blessings, through Jesus Christ, our Lord. So that, having engaged here below your heavenly power, I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the most loving of Fathers.

Oh, St. Joseph, I never weary of contemplating you, and Jesus asleep in your arms; I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me and ask him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath.St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls - Pray for me. http://prayertostjoseph.org

Mar 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Happy Feast of St. Joseph to everyone Oh,St. Joseph...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

Happy Feast of St. Joseph to everyone

Oh,St. Joseph whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the throne of God I place in you all my interests and desires. Oh, St. Joseph, do assist me by your powerful intercession, and obtain for me from your devine Son all spiritual blessings, through Jesus Christ, our Lord. So that, having engaged here below your heavenly power, I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the most loving of Fathers.

Oh, St. Joseph, I never weary of contemplating you, and Jesus asleep in your arms; I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart. Press Him in my name and kiss His fine head for me and ask him to return the Kiss when I draw my dying breath.St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls - Pray for me. http://prayertostjoseph.org

--hide--
Amen
Posts 1 - 10 of 22