Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mar 19th 2013 new
Thanks Ray!
Mar 19th 2013 new

"How does Joseph exercise his role as protector? Discreetly, humbly and silently, but with an unfailing presence and utter fidelity, even when he finds it hard to understand." ~ Pope Francis ~

theheart

Mar 19th 2013 new

justwaiting for thebreads to come out of the oven to add

Mar 19th 2013 new

Did you know that St. Joseph is considered the patron of Poland?

Mar 19th 2013 new

Mar 19th 2013 new
The primary cathedral of my diocese, in Wheeling, is St. Joseph's. (There is also the Basilica of the Co-Cathedral of the Sacred Heart, in Charleston.)
Mar 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said: Happy Saint's Day to those of you named Joseph or Josephine! And, Happy ...
(Quote) Patricia-29176 said:

Happy Saint's Day to those of you named Joseph or Josephine!

And, Happy Saint Joseph's day to everyone here on CM ! He set us a profound example and yet didn't say a word in the Bible!

--hide--

Thank you so much Pat. And Happy St Joseph's Day to you and everyone.

theheart
Mar 19th 2013 new

Rachel.....I do need to move closer to your neigborhood. What a wonderful shrine. What considerate gifts. How far is Greenville from my beloved Tiona PA childhood vacacation retreat? biggrin

Rosemarie...... "How does Joseph exercise his role as protector? Discreetly, humbly and silently, but with an unfailing presence and utter fidelity, even when he finds it hard to understand." What a man, eh? Thank you for the words from Pope Francis.

My father was a man of his hands and mind. He kept a simple plaster staue of St. Joseph on his bench. He turned to it often with humble and confident requests for wisdom and help as he worked to support our family. I have that statue behind me as I write along with a pen and small screwdriver dad always kept in his breast pocket.

Mar 19th 2013 new
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: He's my patron saint!!!
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: He's my patron saint!!!
--hide--

Happy Birthday Tim. How wonderful to have been born on the Feast of St Joseph.
Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Tim-734178 said: Thanks Ray!
(Quote) Tim-734178 said: Thanks Ray!
--hide--

Happy Birthday Tim. What a blessing for a man to be born on such an incredible Feast Day. May St. Joseph bless you richly this day.

Posts 11 - 20 of 22