Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

03/20/2013 new

That said, if someone watches The Bachelor because they like it or find it a guilty pleasure then all the more power to them. I just expect more from a CM blog.

03/20/2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: Funny... I thought Jesus loves and forgives everybody..
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

Funny... I thought Jesus loves and forgives everybody..

--hide--

Bingo.

Go and sin no more!!

03/20/2013 new

(Quote) Jeannie-822585 said: What do you think we can all do to make it finally stop? Any suggestions? Mass contacts to mgt?...
(Quote) Jeannie-822585 said:

What do you think we can all do to make it finally stop? Any suggestions? Mass contacts to mgt? Love to hear your thoughts. Jeannie

--hide--
Until recently, I thought a Kardashian was an exotic breed of sheepdog. Who knew?

03/20/2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:   Sorry, Donna, but again, you are posting your own thoughts or beliefs but ...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

Sorry, Donna, but again, you are posting your own thoughts or beliefs but they are not Catholic teaching.
Jesus only forgives those who truly repent -- many, many sinners continue to sin, never seeking repentence, and never getting forgiven by God.

1 John 1:9

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.
Acts 3:19 Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord,

--hide--

There I go again, having an opinion.. Just to give you a little heads up here.. I am always posting my own opinion.. I have never claimed to be any kind of authority on anything around here.. I'll leave that to Jerry and you too if that's what you wish.. You've got a lot of spare time on your hands if you're following me around waiting for me to make some kind of mistake on church teaching.. laughing I'll keep you busy all day with that one..

03/20/2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Until recently, I thought a Kardashian was an exotic breed of sheepdog. Who knew?
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

Until recently, I thought a Kardashian was an exotic breed of sheepdog. Who knew?

--hide--

The departed father was one of OJ Simpson's legal team though.. wink

03/20/2013 new

(Quote) Peter-449116 said: Until recently, I thought a Kardashian was an exotic breed of sheepdog. Who knew?
(Quote) Peter-449116 said:

--hide--
laughing laughing laughing clap

03/20/2013 new

(Quote) Donna-83441 said: The departed father was one of OJ Simpson's legal team though..
(Quote) Donna-83441 said:

The departed father was one of OJ Simpson's legal team though..

--hide--
So that's their claim to fame? Do they have a rock band? Sing, act, famous for just being famous? They're always posing for cameras, but why are they taking the pictures of them in the first place? Man am I out of the loop!

03/20/2013 new
OJ connection, sex tape, and stepdad is an Olympian... All reasons for being famous, duh!
03/20/2013 new
And you said you didn't know who they are! You're right on the money! ;)
03/20/2013 new
Well, actually, I'm the next "bachelorette," and I'm bringing copies of Theology of the Body for all of my suitors. The man who attends the most hours of Mass and adoration "wins"! Stay posted for show times. :)
Posts 51 - 60 of 109