Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 19th 2013 new
"He is a fighter"

Search google scholar for GcMAF. Research that points out something cancer does to beat the immune system. Let him see it and if he wants to know more I can share my experiences. Unfortunately life is a terminal disease . rosary Send me contact info if he wants to talk. I'd send you mine, BUT CM says I've contacted too many new people today.

Clair
Mar 19th 2013 new
Praying for your friend and his parents. You too.
Mar 20th 2013 new

Praying for you, him and his parents.

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) John-875813 said: I"ve never been one to ask for others to pray for something but I was especially moved by a visit to...
(Quote) John-875813 said: I"ve never been one to ask for others to pray for something but I was especially moved by a visit to a dying childhood friend tonight. Cancer is killing him and he has begun receiving hospice services (at the ripe age of 35).

He is a fighter but his physical battle is coming to an end. Say a prayer for him and his parents (he is an only child).

Thank You.

-J
--hide--

Praying

Mar 20th 2013 new

Praying Praying theheart

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) John-875813 said: I"ve never been one to ask for others to pray for something but I was especially moved by a visit to...
(Quote) John-875813 said: I"ve never been one to ask for others to pray for something but I was especially moved by a visit to a dying childhood friend tonight. Cancer is killing him and he has begun receiving hospice services (at the ripe age of 35).

He is a fighter but his physical battle is coming to an end. Say a prayer for him and his parents (he is an only child).

Thank You.

-J
--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

Mar 20th 2013 new

John, may your friend be blessed with courage and acceptance as he prepares to leave this life for the everlasting one. rose theheart

May God bring comfort and blessings to your friend's family and friends, and especially hold you close during this time. Praying rosary

Mar 20th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Mar 20th 2013 new

MAy God Bless and heal him and comfort him and his family. When my husband was told he had weeks to live, despite all we did, we were shocked as we expected a miracle. We asked God to help us as we did not know how to talk to our two daughters who were praying and expecting their dad to be healed. God led us to the passage from Wisdom 4:7-15. It helped all of us especially our kids and my husband in his last days.

"But the righteous man, though he die early, will be at rest. For old age is not honored for length of time, nor measured by number of years; but understanding is gray hair for men, and a blameless life is ripe old age. There was one who pleased God and was loved by him, and while living among sinners he was taken up. He was caught up lest evil change his understanding or guile deceive his soul. For the fascination of wickedness obscures what is good, and roving desire perverts the innocent mind. Being perfected in a short time, he fulfilled long years; for his soul was pleasing to the Lord, therefore he took him quickly from the midst of wickedness. Yet the peoples saw and did not understand, nor take such a thing to heart, that God's grace and mercy are with his elect, and he watches over his holy ones.

You, your friend and his family are in my prayers Praying Praying Praying

Mar 20th 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart hug

Posts 11 - 20 of 43