Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: It has a 'holder' to keep it in place. I also like it when it is time to clean the showe...
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

It has a 'holder' to keep it in place. I also like it when it is time to clean the shower...
--hide--
Oh, gee, Brenda -- we're supposed to clean the shower occasionally? embarassed rolling eyes

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Or, you could give yours a soaking in vinegar to clear the passages, get rid of the mineral deposit...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Or, you could give yours a soaking in vinegar to clear the passages, get rid of the mineral deposits and not spend anything on a new one.

Lastly, maybe you could get together with a CMer and buy him a lunch at McDonald's........

--hide--
Hadn't thought of the vinegar to clean out the shower head. I'll have to try that before I buy one.

Mar 19th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Oh, gee, Brenda -- we're supposed to clean the shower occasionally?
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Oh, gee, Brenda -- we're supposed to clean the shower occasionally?

--hide--
Usually I'm a "save the planet" kinda girl, but I use this nasty-smelling no-scrub stuff on my shower. Usually I don't have to scrub, but has quite an odor.

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: ...maybe you could get together with a CMer and buy him a lunch at McDonald's........
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

...maybe you could get together with a CMer and buy him a lunch at McDonald's........

--hide--
Sounds like Ray is making a firm offer to you, Margo. Milwaukee to Menominee took Andy & me about, what--5 hours? Don't exactly recall, since it was a couple of years ago, but the early morning fog was gorgeous. Ray could zip up there early 'nuff to enjoy a cup o' Co-op Coffee. He'd appreciate the souvenir mug. After he fixed your shower, take him to Mabel Tainter's to enjoy the stained glass. Maybe the stage will be set for another wedding. Then....
uh embarassed , where was I?

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Hadn't thought of the vinegar to clean out the shower head. I'll have to try that before ...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Hadn't thought of the vinegar to clean out the shower head. I'll have to try that before I buy one.

--hide--
Let me know if it works, Margo....If it does I'll try it on mine. No water comes out at all. Actually it helps me get out of the shower quickly so there is an advantage.

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Let me know if it works, Margo....If it does I'll try it on mine. No water comes out at all. Ac...
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Let me know if it works, Margo....If it does I'll try it on mine. No water comes out at all. Actually it helps me get out of the shower quickly so there is an advantage.

--hide--
And no slipping!

Mar 20th 2013 new

Alsons manufactures good shower head products.

Also.....go to Fleet Farm (Ag Dept.) and ask for Acid Rinse or Milkstone Acid Rinse...both contain Phosphoric acid. Soak any limed up part and make it like new. Cut it with some water to clean the tile. I used it for years when I plumbed. I promise it works and is safe to use on chrome.

Mar 20th 2013 new
(Quote) Ray-566531 said: Oh, gee, Brenda -- we're supposed to clean the shower occasionally?
(Quote) Ray-566531 said:

Oh, gee, Brenda -- we're supposed to clean the shower occasionally?

--hide--

Hmmm yes!!!
Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: Hmmm yes!!!
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

Hmmm yes!!!
--hide--
Darn. With all that soap and water in them, you would think they'd be self-cleaning at least. irked

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Tom-755074 said: Alsons manufactures good shower head products. Also.....go to Fleet Farm (Ag Dept.) and ask ...
(Quote) Tom-755074 said:

Alsons manufactures good shower head products.

Also.....go to Fleet Farm (Ag Dept.) and ask for Acid Rinse or Milkstone Acid Rinse...both contain Phosphoric acid. Soak any limed up part and make it like new. Cut it with some water to clean the tile. I used it for years when I plumbed. I promise it works and is safe to use on chrome.

--hide--
There ya go, Margo. Good suggestions from someone who is in the know. Thanks, Tom.

Posts 11 - 20 of 47