Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

03/20/2013 new
I like the sound of that. Keep us updated
03/20/2013 new

Is a showerhead another name for a waterhead?scratchchin mischievous laughing

03/20/2013 new

Speakman! They are the best! after you try this shower head there is no turning back! :)

03/20/2013 new

I saw a picture of a showerhead online somewhere that was actually a panel about 2 ft square that rained down on you. Amazing. I still think a bath can be so much better for the soul, especially if there is water in the tub.

03/20/2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Is a showerhead another name for a waterhead?
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Is a showerhead another name for a waterhead?

--hide--
How about a watershed? Then we would need a draft environmental impact statement, or am I showing my age and that is no longer done?

Let's see...waterhead...watermelon...Carnegie Mellon...Jon Cougar Mellencamp..Im free assiciating. Tom Petty n the Heartbreakers...Free Falling.

03/20/2013 new

(Quote) Dennis-944077 said: I saw a picture of a showerhead online somewhere that was actually a panel about 2 ft square tha...
(Quote) Dennis-944077 said:

I saw a picture of a showerhead online somewhere that was actually a panel about 2 ft square that rained down on you. Amazing. I still think a bath can be so much better for the soul, especially if there is water in the tub.

--hide--
Usually I like to shower, but baths can be very good, too. I looove hot springs, and can tell of some very good ones in Colorado -- outdoor, indoor, w/volleyball nets, w/a brewpub nearby. There's a very good one in Montana, too, and the restaurant there is fabulous. I also found a hot springs in Ecuador, but haven't been there.

03/20/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said: Speakman! They are the best! after you try this shower head there is no turning back! :) ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said:

Speakman! They are the best! after you try this shower head there is no turning back! :)

--hide--
Thanks, Elizabeth. I'll have to check it out.

03/20/2013 new
(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Hi everyone, I am asking for recommendations about what kind of showerhead I should buy. In all...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Hi everyone,

I am asking for recommendations about what kind of showerhead I should buy. In all seriousness, my showerhead is perfectly functional, but I have a $12 rebate check burning a hole in my pocket and I just saw a cute ad in a home improvemt magazine for a showerhead. There was a fluffy dog with its hair half washed off because of a powerful showerhead. So I searched in my handy dandy 2013 Consumer Reports recommended buys book and -- voila! -- no recommendations. So I turn to you, my fellow Catholics, to ask: What type of showerhead do you recommend? Why?

Lots of little holes? A few big holes? A brand name showerhead? Water efficient? Enquiring minds want to know!

--hide--

Hi Margo,

You've recieved a lot of great tips already so I can't really add anything. I have a Moen and am happy with it.
03/20/2013 new

Hey Margo from Fargo wave

I have an Omni Filter shower head...it has a filter built in and needs changing about once a year in normal conditions. I bought it at Menards for about $14.95. Groovy. biggrin CowGirl hyper

03/21/2013 new

(Quote) Tom-755074 said: Alsons manufactures good shower head products. Also.....go to Fleet Farm (Ag Dept.) and ask ...
(Quote) Tom-755074 said:

Alsons manufactures good shower head products.

Also.....go to Fleet Farm (Ag Dept.) and ask for Acid Rinse or Milkstone Acid Rinse...both contain Phosphoric acid. Soak any limed up part and make it like new. Cut it with some water to clean the tile. I used it for years when I plumbed. I promise it works and is safe to use on chrome.

--hide--
Tom, I haven't seen you comments in the forums before. I want to encourage you to comment more. Who knows?

Posts 31 - 40 of 47