Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

03/21/2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Tom, I haven't seen you comments in the forums before. I want to encourage you to comment mor...
(Quote) Margo-404841 said:

Tom, I haven't seen you comments in the forums before. I want to encourage you to comment more. Who knows?

--hide--

Thanks....old plumbers never die I guess...we just smell that way...and some of us just go down the drain.

03/21/2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said: Speakman! They are the best! after you try this shower head there is no turning back! :) ...
(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said:

Speakman! They are the best! after you try this shower head there is no turning back! :)

--hide--

Speakman.....Ahhhh..A woman with class who knows her brass. Wolf Whistle Bow

03/21/2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Hi everyone, I am asking for recommendations about what kind of showerhead I should buy. I...

Hi everyone,

I am asking for recommendations about what kind of showerhead I should buy. In all seriousness, my showerhead is perfectly functional, but I have a $12 rebate check burning a hole in my pocket and I just saw a cute ad in a home improvemt magazine for a showerhead. There was a fluffy dog with its hair half washed off because of a powerful showerhead. So I searched in my handy dandy 2013 Consumer Reports recommended buys book and -- voila! -- no recommendations. So I turn to you, my fellow Catholics, to ask: What type of showerhead do you recommend? Why?

Lots of little holes? A few big holes? A brand name showerhead? Water efficient? Enquiring minds want to know!

--hide--

www.us.kohler.com

03/21/2013 new

Status update: So I moseyed over to Fleet Farm this morning before I went to work. Country music playing, felt like I was back in rural America. Gee, Fleet Farm stocks good quality stuff; I had forgotten that. Found an employee who sent me over to the dairy area so I could buy that solvent Tom the Plumber recommended right here on this very thread. It came in gallon faint containers. So the salesguy referred me over to the housekeeping products area, when he found me the exact type of CLR that he recommended. A 2nd salesguy came over and said she has used the stuff on her showerhead and rather than screw it off, she put the CLR in a plastic bag, which she then fastened to the showerhead w/a rubberband b/c it's hard to uncsrew the showerhead. I will update you soon on these exciting developmts.

Status update, Part Deux: No good-looking eligible Catholic men at Fleet Farm this morning, and I was even wearing a skirt w/boots. weeping

03/21/2013 new

(Quote) Tom-755074 said: Speakman.....Ahhhh..A woman with class who knows her brass.
(Quote) Tom-755074 said:

Speakman.....Ahhhh..A woman with class who knows her brass.

--hide--
See! that's how you do it! Go, Tom.

03/30/2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: CLR that he recommended.

CLR that he recommended.

--hide--
Rather than spend the money on a new showerhead, I cleaned it with CLR and it worked! More waterforce came out. Used the rebate money on new ceiling. Bathroom looks nice.

03/30/2013 new

(Quote) Margo-404841 said: Rather than spend the money on a new showerhead, I cleaned it with CLR and it worked! More waterf...

Rather than spend the money on a new showerhead, I cleaned it with CLR and it worked! More waterforce came out. Used the rebate money on new ceiling. Bathroom looks nice.

--hide--

YEAH!!! As long as you like it and it makes you feel good, I am happy. hug

Posts 41 - 47 of 47