Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

03/20/2013 new

Happy Birthday Becki! Happy Birthday! party lil mikie note

03/20/2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: Six inches of snow last night!
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

Six inches of snow last night!

--hide--
You have snow; we have 20 degree temps......Spring!!!!! tongue irked irked irked

youtu.be

03/20/2013 new

(Quote) Becki-568712 said: God Bless Susan. It is a time for renewal! I saw a few crocus peeking out of the soil the other d...
(Quote) Becki-568712 said:

God Bless Susan. It is a time for renewal! I saw a few crocus peeking out of the soil the other day. Plus, I always love the first day of Spring because it is my birthday

--hide--
Oops -- Time out!! Time out!! Becki, we take this time to wish you a blessed and happy birthday. Hope your day was special and that you have many more. cookie Happy Birthday! hug

03/20/2013 new

Happy birthday Susan! I love the first day of Spring because it is my Dad's birthday too!

03/20/2013 new
(Quote) Becki-568712 said: God Bless Susan. It is a time for renewal! I saw a few crocus peeking out of the soil the other day. Plus, I al...

God Bless Susan. It is a time for renewal! I saw a few crocus peeking out of the soil the other day. Plus, I always love the first day of Spring because it is my birthday

--hide--
Happy birthday!!
03/20/2013 new

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes....all of you touch my heart!

Susan, I'm SO sorry...didn't mean to hijack your thread! I would never do that on purpose.

Happy spring everyone! I can't believe Easter is next weekend!

03/20/2013 new

(Quote) Becki-568712 said: Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes....all of you touch my heart!Susan, I'...

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes....all of you touch my heart!

Susan, I'm SO sorry...didn't mean to hijack your thread! I would never do that on purpose.

Happy spring everyone! I can't believe Easter is next weekend!

--hide--

No worries dahlin. I don't see it as "my" thread. ...its here for everyone's enjoyment lovestruck!

03/20/2013 new

Thank you. hug

03/21/2013 new

Happy Birthday Becki I hope you had a great day!!!

I am so ready for warm weather it was cold and windy here today. Hurry up Spring we are all ready for you.

03/21/2013 new

Happy Birthday!!! Happy Birthday! biggrin

Posts 11 - 20 of 30