Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mar 21st 2013 new

Happy be-lated birthday Becki Happy Birthday! party present flower

Mar 21st 2013 new

There is till several inches of snow outside up here weeping

Temperatures will be in the 30s and possibly the 40s for the next week biggrin

Which in turn means melting snow biggrin

Hopefully the snow won't melt too fast because we don't want any flooding wide eyed

Happy spring everyone, enjoy the warmer weather, I know I am looking forward to it flower flower flower

Mar 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Susan-940526 said: I do thank God for the changing seasons.....especially the end of winter and beginning of spring....
(Quote) Susan-940526 said:

I do thank God for the changing seasons.....especially the end of winter and beginning of spring. Saw some daffodils this past weekend in NYC , however still to cold upstate here for them yet. The signs are all here though and I am facing a major crossroad in my life. Spring gives me the opportunity for renewal, an increased faith and a second chance. God bless everyone.

--hide--

It's my favorite time of year ...for me also renewal and the start of a new year since my birthday is in a couple of weeks...and with Easter coming up there is the renewal of our faith and goodwill towards others..

Mar 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Susan-940526 said: I do thank God for the changing seasons.....especially the end of winter and beginning of spring. Saw some daff...

I do thank God for the changing seasons.....especially the end of winter and beginning of spring. Saw some daffodils this past weekend in NYC , however still to cold upstate here for them yet. The signs are all here though and I am facing a major crossroad in my life. Spring gives me the opportunity for renewal, an increased faith and a second chance. God bless everyone.

--hide--
We're supposed to get snow here in WV tomorrow. I'm only a few hours drive from Punxsutawney (though I've never been there). Phil needs to be fired. gangster Beaver
Mar 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Susan-940526 said: I do thank God for the changing seasons.....especially the end of winter and beginning of spring. Saw some daff...

--hide--

You are all invited to come suntan in south Ca it is a very nice spring weather heart

By the way in my country we celebrate the Mothers Day on the first day of spring which is 21st of March, So happy Mothers Day for all mothers on CM you got and extra mothers day hug Happy Birthday! biggrin biggrin
Mar 23rd 2013 new

[quote]Edward-4511 said: We're supposed to get snow here in WV tomorrow. I'm only a few hours drive from Punxsutawney (though I've never been there). Phil needs to be fired. [/quote

]That's so funny Edward! Today N.Y. Daily news had a small article about Ohioans who want to put Phil on trial and sentenced to death! They don't think they willbe able tov extradite him tho!

Mar 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Susan-940526 said: (Quote) Edward-4511 said: We're supposed to get snow here in WV tomorrow. I'm only a fe...

Quote:
Edward-4511 said: We're supposed to get snow here in WV tomorrow. I'm only a few hours drive from Punxsutawney (though I've never been there). Phil needs to be fired.

That's so funny Edward! Today N.Y. Daily news had a small article about Ohioans who want to put Phil on trial and sentenced to death! They don't think they willbe able tov extradite him tho!

--hide--
A part of me is extremely tempted to drive up there and run him over with my wheelchair. Rolling Along mischievous
Mar 24th 2013 new

Spring?? eyepopping Is it suppose to be spring? boggled It's 30 degrees outside. That doesn't feel like spring to me. crazy

Mar 24th 2013 new

Susan,

Even though Houston is in the far southeastern part of Texas, today as I write this post, the temperature is 57. The next two mornings, the lows are supposed to be in the 30s. Unusual for this time of the year in our area. I am not complaining though as the high temperatures and humidity are not that far in the future. Time to head to the beach. We do manage though to have 4 seasons. Just last week, the highs got into the low 90s and people were using their air conditioners.

In the next couple of weeks, I am going to take a short trip 60 to 80 miles northwest of Houston where the beautiful bonnets will grace the landscape for a far as the eye can see.

Some trees have already sprouted leaves but down here until the pecan trees sprout their leaves the cold weather ain't over. One of the many great things about our country is the weather is as diversified as its people.

In the meantime, each day I arise, I enjoy whatever day the Lord brings - sun, clouds or whatever.

Blessings always, Praying hug rose

Leon

Mar 25th 2013 new

I look out my window and there is SNOW....EVERYWHERE!! shocked Yes....that evil four-letter word! wide eyed hissyfit

God....why??? I thought it's supposed be spring. sad weeping

Posts 21 - 30 of 30