Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 20th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 20th 2013 new

Consult the Merk Manual 19th edition regarding sleep pp 1703-1715.

Good sleep hygine helps.
Table 5
www.merckmanuals.com

Good luck.

Mar 20th 2013 new

(Quote) Allison-949110 said: I haven't been sleeping well for the past week or two and I would just like some prayers th...
(Quote) Allison-949110 said:

I haven't been sleeping well for the past week or two and I would just like some prayers that I start sleeping through the night again. I'm trying a new sleep medication but so far it hasn't been working so I may have to switch again. Thanks.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

Mar 21st 2013 new

hug Praying rosary theheart

Mar 21st 2013 new

Happy Birthday! hug

scratchchin But Allison, if you're still awake when I'm typing this at 1:00AM Pacific Daylight time, just get online and let me bore you to death with one of my many verbose soliloquies!! faint

Mar 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Beverly-649723 said: But Allison, if you're still awake when I'm typing this at 1:00AM Pacific Dayl...
(Quote) Beverly-649723 said:

But Allison, if you're still awake when I'm typing this at 1:00AM Pacific Daylight time, just get online and let me bore you to death with one of my many verbose soliloquies!!

--hide--

If you could put me out, Beverly, after the day I had (see my threads either in the women's room or in the over 45 room), I would greatly appreciate it as it seems I'm doing an all-nighter here (it is 3:24 am Chicago time - yikes - nothing like a little insomnia).

Please Lord Jesus, help all of us who have insomnia to rest peacefully in Your arms! theheart Praying rose

Mar 21st 2013 new

Praying rosary rose Harp

Mar 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Allison-949110 said: I haven't been sleeping well for the past week or two and I would just like some prayers th...
(Quote) Allison-949110 said:

I haven't been sleeping well for the past week or two and I would just like some prayers that I start sleeping through the night again. I'm trying a new sleep medication but so far it hasn't been working so I may have to switch again. Thanks.

--hide--

Praying

Mar 21st 2013 new

Hello Allison! I know what your going through I've had difficulty sleeping my whole life. Looks like you have already gotten some good advice. Sometimes praying the Rosary in bed will help me to fall asleep. I also started taking some natural Melatonin pills before going to bed. Another thing I learned from a someone that will sound a little silly, but seems to work for me, is that I say to myself; "Okay mind, you can do what you want, but me and the body are going to sleep now"! I will say a few prayers for you.

Mar 21st 2013 new

Praying

Posts 11 - 20 of 22