Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Mar 24th 2013 new

Sell (to open) high, buy low

Mar 24th 2013 new

Marianne - There are some people who cannot stay in their homes because it costs too much money to repair. Now they tried to put the houses up for sale and cannot sell their houses. The last alternative they decided on was to rent a condo or townhouse. For selling a house now is still not the best time. The housing market is still poor. I think it would have been best to stay in the home and not rent. For now you have an unsold house that you still have to pay for, plus rent of the condo or townhouse.

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Denise-687929 said: Marianne - There are some people who cannot stay in their homes because it costs too much money ...
(Quote) Denise-687929 said:

Marianne - There are some people who cannot stay in their homes because it costs too much money to repair. Now they tried to put the houses up for sale and cannot sell their houses. The last alternative they decided on was to rent a condo or townhouse. For selling a house now is still not the best time. The housing market is still poor. I think it would have been best to stay in the home and not rent. For now you have an unsold house that you still have to pay for, plus rent of the condo or townhouse.

--hide--
I would say Trugman has it about and on the money. Most people don't even have a clue at what the fed is doing and how wrong it is. read this and tell me if you think he is not right on target to what has been going on. www.nypost.com

Posts 11 - 13 of 13