Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of current events,cultural issues and politics especially in relation to Catholic values.

Saint Thomas More was martyred during the Protestant Reformation for standing firm in the Faith and not recognizing the King of England as the Supreme Head of the Church.
Learn More:Saint Thomas More

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: Charges against Ayers were dropped it seems. He did his share of crime against America...
(Quote) Marianne-100218 said:

Charges against Ayers were dropped it seems. He did his share of crime against America. With his
mindset for communism, he should have moved to China or Russia. He would have been more happy there.

--hide--

Nah, the harebrained schemes of America's elites are played out in real time in other countries. If nutjobs such as Ayers actually moved to those countries, they'd have to endure all the misery our elites have created there. Butchering millions of people only could have been dreamt up at Yale, Harvard or the University of Chicago. Poor countries such as China provided Planned Parenthood with testing grounds for great plans such as the one-child saying. Remember the old saying "before Hitler there was Harvard"?

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: Nah, the harebrained schemes of America's elites are played out in real time in ot...
(Quote) Sean-851370 said:

Nah, the harebrained schemes of America's elites are played out in real time in other countries. If nutjobs such as Ayers actually moved to those countries, they'd have to endure all the misery our elites have created there. Butchering millions of people only could have been dreamt up at Yale, Harvard or the University of Chicago. Poor countries such as China provided Planned Parenthood with testing grounds for great plans such as the one-child saying. Remember the old saying "before Hitler there was Harvard"?

--hide--

*great plans such as the one-child policy.

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: Nah, the harebrained schemes of America's elites are played out in real time in ot...

--hide--

I have to look that one up--before Hitler there was Harvard.

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: I have to look that one up--before Hitler there was Harvard.

--hide--

I had a professor who used that quote. He's a very left-wing guy but made a lot of sense when he would talk about the horrible ideas coming out of very prestigious American universities.

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: I have to look that one up--before Hitler there was Harvard.

--hide--

This looks like material from the John Birch Society but interesting regardless: www.thehiddenevil.com

The sexual revolution largely can be traced to these foundations.

Mar 22nd 2013 new

[quote]Sean-851370 said:

This looks like material from the John Birch Society but interesting regardless: www.thehiddenevil.com

Sean: This is all truly scary. Don't you worry about America, or are you resigned that all this is going to
happen and we are pretty much powerless?

Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Marianne-100218 said: (Quote) Sean-851370 said: This looks like material from...

[quote]Sean-851370 said:

Sean: This is all truly scary. Don't you worry about America, or are you resigned that all this is going to
happen and we are pretty much powerless?

--hide--

All this already has happened. I don't think people are powerless but they can be made into mindless followers. Unfortunately that's what's happened in the US. Too many think that the sexual revolution, changes in the economy, and numerous other occurrences just happened on their own, which is far from true. But what's good is that all this evil can be undone, although that will take a long time.

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Try organizations such as the Catholic Campaign for Human Development. Your parish might have a second collection for them every year...ours is every November.

Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Sean-851370 said: All this already has happened. I don't think people are powerless but they can be ...

All this already has happened. I don't think people are powerless but they can be made into mindless followers. Unfortunately that's what's happened in the US. Too many think that the sexual revolution, changes in the economy, and numerous other occurrences just happened on their own, which is far from true. But what's good is that all this evil can be undone, although that will take a long time.

--hide--

Sean, if the money is filtered almost directly to support causes in Congress, then how can anyone in America change anything.

Obamacare got in, and it wasn't wanted by the majority.

Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Dan-28682 said: Try organizations such as the Catholic Campaign for Human Development. Your parish might have a seco...
(Quote) Dan-28682 said:

Try organizations such as the Catholic Campaign for Human Development. Your parish might have a second collection for them every year...ours is every November.

--hide--

I am going to look up that organization. Thank you, Dan.

Posts 11 - 20 of 36