Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

My cookie

Mar 21st 2013 new

This game is silly and fun and can get really creative.

Player one has a cookie. Player two distracts player one and takes the cookie. And so forth.

So I have a cookie. cookie

Your job is to come up with a way to distract me and snatch it and say my cookie! Ready, Set, Go!

Mar 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: This game is silly and fun and can get really creative. Player one ha...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

Player one has a cookie. Player two distracts player one and takes the cookie. And so forth.

So I have a cookie.

Your job is to come up with a way to distract me and snatch it and say my cookie! Ready, Set, Go!

--hide--

Look over there! The Cookie Monster!!

Got it!!!

Mar 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: (Quote) Jessica-897416 said: This game is silly and fun and can get r...
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Quote:
Jessica-897416 said:

So I have a cookie.

Look over there! The Cookie Monster!!

Got it!!!

--hide--

Er... Did I do something wrong??

Mar 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Er... Did I do something wrong??
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Er... Did I do something wrong??

--hide--

No you didn't...

I point out a quarter on the ground, you set down cookie to pick up the quarter, I take cookie and run off...

Mar 21st 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: No you didn't... I point out a quarter on the ground, you set down cookie t...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

No you didn't...

I point out a quarter on the ground, you set down cookie to pick up the quarter, I take cookie and run off...

--hide--

But you were laughing so hard as you ran off with that cookie, (because you had glued the quarter to the ground), that you didn't see the banana peel that I had dropped in your path, over which you have now slipped, tossing the cookie up into the air and into my awaiting hands mischievous

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: But you were laughing so hard as you ran off with that cookie, (because you had glue...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

But you were laughing so hard as you ran off with that cookie, (because you had glued the quarter to the ground), that you didn't see the banana peel that I had dropped in your path, over which you have now slipped, tossing the cookie up into the air and into my awaiting hands

--hide--

But you didn't hear me sneak up behind you before I shouted "BOO!" causing you to jump away, leaving the cookie to fall into my hands. cookiemonster

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Hannah-708610 said: But you didn't hear me sneak up behind you before I shouted "BOO!" causin...
(Quote) Hannah-708610 said:

But you didn't hear me sneak up behind you before I shouted "BOO!" causing you to jump away, leaving the cookie to fall into my hands.

--hide--

You were too busy watching poor Michael jump away, I snatched the cookie from your hand as I strolled by with my roller skates! tongue raspberry

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said: You were too busy watching poor Michael jump away, I snatched the cookie from yo...
(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said:

You were too busy watching poor Michael jump away, I snatched the cookie from your hand as I strolled by with my roller skates!

--hide--

I snuck up from behind in my own set of wheels Rolling Along (which are much more awesome, by the way raspberry ) and made you lose your balance. Then I zoomed off with the cookie!

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I snuck up from behind in my own set of wheels (which are much more awesome, by the w...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

I snuck up from behind in my own set of wheels (which are much more awesome, by the way ) and made you lose your balance. Then I zoomed off with the cookie!

--hide--

... right into the awaiting arms of an unfriendly borg we are borg, resistance is futile don'tcha know, who forced you to drop the cookie into the cookie container I had convieniently placed just down the way from you, so I ended up with the cookie (while you waited for Tuvok vulcan to come to your rescue from the borg we are borg)

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: ... right into the awaiting arms of an unfriendly borg , resistance is futile do...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

... right into the awaiting arms of an unfriendly borg , resistance is futile don'tcha know, who forced you to drop the cookie into the cookie container I had convieniently placed just down the way from you, so I ended up with the cookie (while you waited for Tuvok to come to your rescue from the borg )

--hide--
But I summoned Captn. Picard and vulcan on my transponder, and theyhad Scottie "beam" both me and the cookie up to the Starship Enterprise!

Posts 1 - 10 of 178