Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: someone can do a heimlich maneuver on me and so the cookie can come out and the game can c...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

someone can do a heimlich maneuver on me and so the cookie can come out and the game can continue.... anyone still want the cookie?

--hide--

LEA ATE THE COOKIE !!!! sad
Everybody wants to play
c'mon Edward
bring another cookie
we continue on the way

Apr 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Martha-945168 said: LEA ATE THE COOKIE !!!! Everybody wants to play c'mon Edward bring another...
(Quote) Martha-945168 said:

LEA ATE THE COOKIE !!!!
Everybody wants to play
c'mon Edward
bring another cookie
we continue on the way

--hide--

OK since I ate the cookie, I guess I have to bake another one so we can continue the game, ok my friends? Sooooo.... here comes a newly baked cookie cookie Is everyone happy now? biggrin Who want to take it first?

Apr 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: someone can do a heimlich maneuver on me and so the cookie can come out and the game can c...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

someone can do a heimlich maneuver on me and so the cookie can come out and the game can continue.... anyone still want the cookie?

--hide--

LOL!!! laughing (as you later posted) a new freshly baked cookie sounds good!

Apr 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: OK since I ate the cookie, I guess I have to bake another one so we can continue the game,...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

OK since I ate the cookie, I guess I have to bake another one so we can continue the game, ok my friends? Sooooo.... here comes a newly baked cookie Is everyone happy now? Who want to take it first?

--hide--

I asked Lea what time it was, she turned her hand (which was holding the cookie) to look at her watch and the cookie fell. Before it hit the ground I jumped and caught it.

Apr 13th 2013 new

Get behind her and yell BOO.wide eyed In the confussion grab that cookielaughing mischievous cookie

Apr 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Get behind her and yell BOO. In the confussion grab that cookie
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Get behind her and yell BOO. In the confussion grab that cookie

--hide--

Here, Brian, I'll trade you a cup of coffee Coffee for that cookie cookie, thanks!

Apr 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Here, Brian, I'll trade you a cup of coffee for that cookie , thanks!
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

Here, Brian, I'll trade you a cup of coffee for that cookie , thanks!

--hide--

Uh oh, Michael . . . watch out for that Yeah. It is a goat. Phew, you escaped it, but among the chaos you dropped the cookie. Mine! wink

Apr 13th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Uh oh, Michael . . . watch out for that Phew, you escaped it, but among the chaos you ...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Uh oh, Michael . . . watch out for that Phew, you escaped it, but among the chaos you dropped the cookie. Mine!

--hide--

but Melissa has violated the rule (I just made up) that anybody who holds the cookie for four hours must give it back to the last person to have had it, so back to me, cookie cookie

Apr 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: but Melissa has violated the rule (I just made up) that anybody who holds the cookie for...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

but Melissa has violated the rule (I just made up) that anybody who holds the cookie for four hours must give it back to the last person to have had it, so back to me, cookie

--hide--

lol a CM game with rules??? What is that? tongue Michael is banned for trying to create rules laughing

Apr 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: lol a CM game with rules??? What is that? Michael is banned for trying to create rules...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

lol a CM game with rules??? What is that? Michael is banned for trying to create rules

--hide--

banned I might be,
but I still have the cookie cookie

Posts 101 - 110 of 178