Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 14th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: banned I might be, but I still have the cookie
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

banned I might be,
but I still have the cookie

--hide--

Hey Michael, there's a spider on your cookie! Here, I'll get rid of it. . . *grabs cookie* shhh

Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Hey Michael, there's a spider on your cookie! Here, I'll get rid of it. . . *g...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Hey Michael, there's a spider on your cookie! Here, I'll get rid of it. . . *grabs cookie*

--hide--

As Melissa and Michael
were competing for the cookie,cookie
I got it from her
when she looked at
the handsome rookie wink

Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Martha-945168 said: As Melissa and Michael were competing for the cookie, I got it from herwhen she ...
(Quote) Martha-945168 said:

As Melissa and Michael
were competing for the cookie,
I got it from her
when she looked at
the handsome rookie

--hide--

While Martha is watching Michael and Melissa the cookie fall down from her hand, I picked the cookie and left. yummy cookie cookie laughing laughing

Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Martha-945168 said: As Melissa and Michael were competing for the cookie, I got it from herwhen she ...
(Quote) Martha-945168 said:

As Melissa and Michael
were competing for the cookie,
I got it from her
when she looked at
the handsome rookie

--hide--

While Martha is watching Michael and Melissa the cookie fall down from her hand, I picked the cookie and left. yummy cookie cookie laughing laughing

Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: While Martha is watching Michael and Melissa the cookie fall down from her hand, I picked ...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

While Martha is watching Michael and Melissa the cookie fall down from her hand, I picked the cookie and left. yummy cookie

--hide--

What the?!? Did you eat the cookie again, Lea? irked

Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: What the?!? Did you eat the cookie again, Lea?
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

What the?!? Did you eat the cookie again, Lea?

--hide--

No Eduard, she just pick the cookie and left
gooo follow her!!

Apr 15th 2013 new
eyepopping
Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Frank-410833 said:
(Quote) Frank-410833 said:
--hide--

eyepopping martha looking back! now i got the cookie!

Apr 15th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: What the?!? Did you eat the cookie again, Lea?
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

What the?!? Did you eat the cookie again, Lea?

--hide--

Hey, I'm not that hungry to eat it yet, so am just counting how many chocolate chips are in it till Helen got it from me boggled eyepopping rolling eyes

Apr 15th 2013 new
(Quote) Lea-938919 said: Hey, I'm not that hungry to eat it yet, so am just counting how many chocolate chips are in i...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

Hey, I'm not that hungry to eat it yet, so am just counting how many chocolate chips are in it till Helen got it from me

--hide--

Huge wow on the Richter scale.
Posts 111 - 120 of 178