Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-881220 said: martha looking back! now i got the cookie!
(Quote) Helen-881220 said:

martha looking back! now i got the cookie!

--hide--

Somebody arrived,eyepopping
somebody spoke.
Yes, is Frank..
making a joke!!laughing

Where is the cookie? Helen got it .cookie

Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Martha-945168 said: Somebody arrived, somebody spoke.Yes, is Frank..making a joke!!Where...
(Quote) Martha-945168 said:

Somebody arrived,
somebody spoke.
Yes, is Frank..
making a joke!!

Where is the cookie? Helen got it .

--hide--

woo, woo, over here, I got the the cookie, ...i got the cookie!... and no one can have it!!!!

Apr 16th 2013 new

Step on your toes,say,Im Sorry ashamed embarassedAnd in the confusion take the cookie laughing mischievous

Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Step on your toes,say,Im Sorry And in the confusion take the cookie
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Step on your toes,say,Im Sorry And in the confusion take the cookie

--hide--

cookie
Ouch, muted i cry and in pain.. sad .you put up hands in horror, and now its cookie back with me! tongue

Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Helen-881220 said: Ouch, i cry and in pain.. .you put up hands in horror, and now its back with me!...
(Quote) Helen-881220 said:

Ouch, i cry and in pain.. .you put up hands in horror, and now its back with me!

--hide--

Between cry and pain sad
Helen got it back,
but I tried to gain
then I put it in my sack:

She is not more happy
and a run snappy.

Despicable me!! boggled mischievous

Apr 16th 2013 new
(Quote) Martha-945168 said: Between cry and pain Helen got it back,but I tried to gainthen I put it in my sack:
(Quote) Martha-945168 said:

Between cry and pain
Helen got it back,
but I tried to gain
then I put it in my sack:

She is not more happy
and a run snappy.

Despicable me!!

--hide--
I hypnotized the "Despicable Me" minions. They took the cookie from Martha and brought it to me mischievous
Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I hypnotized the "Despicable Me" minions. They took the cookie from Martha and brought it to me...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I hypnotized the "Despicable Me" minions. They took the cookie from Martha and brought it to me
--hide--

I yelled out "Star Trek Merchandise Sale down the block!" . . . before I could finish the sentence, Zoom whooshed passed on his way to the shop and the cookie flew out of his hand and into mine wink

Apr 16th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: I yelled out "Star Trek Merchandise Sale down the block!" . . . before I could fin...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

I yelled out "Star Trek Merchandise Sale down the block!" . . . before I could finish the sentence, Zoom whooshed passed on his way to the shop and the cookie flew out of his hand and into mine

--hide--
But at the Star Trek merchandise sale they had a video on how to learn the Vulcan Neck Pinch in 5 minutes. I went home, watched the video, then went to find Melissa. Used the Vulcan Neck Pinch on her, after she fainted, I took the cookie. vulcan cookie
Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: But at the Star Trek merchandise sale they had a video on how to learn the Vulcan Neck Pinch in 5 minutes...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: But at the Star Trek merchandise sale they had a video on how to learn the Vulcan Neck Pinch in 5 minutes. I went home, watched the video, then went to find Melissa. Used the Vulcan Neck Pinch on her, after she fainted, I took the cookie.
--hide--

sad

Apr 16th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: But at the Star Trek merchandise sale they had a video on how to learn the Vulcan Neck Pinch in 5 minutes...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: But at the Star Trek merchandise sale they had a video on how to learn the Vulcan Neck Pinch in 5 minutes. I went home, watched the video, then went to find Melissa. Used the Vulcan Neck Pinch on her, after she fainted, I took the cookie.
--hide--

And something tells me you already knew the Vulcan Neck Pinch and didn't even need the video wink

Posts 121 - 130 of 178