Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: And something tells me you already knew the Vulcan Neck Pinch and didn't even need...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

And something tells me you already knew the Vulcan Neck Pinch and didn't even need the video

--hide--

While Zoom and Melissa were discussing about the Vulcan Neck Pinch video, zoom was swinging his hand holding the cookie and the cookie slipped off his hand and I caught it. NOW I got the cookie, yeheeyyy biggrin clap

Apr 17th 2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: While Zoom and Melissa were discussing about the Vulcan Neck Pinch video, zoom was swingin...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

While Zoom and Melissa were discussing about the Vulcan Neck Pinch video, zoom was swinging his hand holding the cookie and the cookie slipped off his hand and I caught it. NOW I got the cookie, yeheeyyy

--hide--

You caught it, until a big truck drove by and shook the whole building... you thought it might be an earthquake, so you ducked under a desk, leaving the cookie on the top, which once again is in my possession cookie

Apr 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: You caught it, until a big truck drove by and shook the whole building... you thought it...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

You caught it, until a big truck drove by and shook the whole building... you thought it might be an earthquake, so you ducked under a desk, leaving the cookie on the top, which once again is in my possession

--hide--

Michael saw an opportunity to lock another thread. While he kept refreshing the page, waiting for just the right moment, ALL his concentration on the computer .... I snuck in and swiped the cookie off his desk. cookie laughing

Apr 24th 2013 new

Upset a beehive and in the confusion as the cookie holder is being stung wide eyed shocked weeping Grab the cookie.biggrin smile wink clap cookie Hows that for a deviant idea?wink scratchchin

Apr 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Upset a beehive and in the confusion as the cookie holder is being stung Grab the cookie. Hows th...
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Upset a beehive and in the confusion as the cookie holder is being stung Grab the cookie. Hows that for a deviant idea?

--hide--

Yes, far too deviant, ever for a bad boy. Fine: one cookie, hand it over please... cookie thank you.

Aug 26th 2013 new
(quote) Michael-76823 said:

Yes, far too deviant, ever for a bad boy. Fine: one cookie, hand it over please... thank you.

Brian should be fined more than one cookie for all his obsessing lately over a certain criminal!
Aug 26th 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Brian should be fined more than one cookie for all his obsessing lately over a certain criminal!
Hi, Zoom! You forgot to take the cookie from me, you know, the one I've been hanging onto for the four months now that this thread has been dormant... it might be a little stale by now, however rolling eyes laughing
Aug 26th 2013 new
(quote) Michael-76823 said: Hi, Zoom! You forgot to take the from me, you know, the one I've been hanging onto for the four months now that this thread has been dormant... it might be a little stale by now, however
I'm surprised you hadn't eaten it long ago. tongue
Aug 27th 2013 new
Zoom ~ look over there ~ it's a Vulcan! Tickle ~ oops, you dropped the cookie I caught it and now got it! Ha! See yaaaaa..........
Aug 27th 2013 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: Zoom ~ look over there ~ it's a Vulcan! Tickle ~ oops, you dropped the cookie I caught it and now got it! Ha! See yaaaaa..........
look, Jane, there really is a Vulcan over there vulcan ... and he's talking to a Borg we are borg ... no, wait, it's Yoda!!! yoda ... and while Jane is busy trying to get ahold of Zoom to help translate all of these different gallatical dialects being spoken (for of course, Zoom has a universal translator on his lapel), I get ahold of the cookie cookie and head off in a different direction surfing
Posts 131 - 140 of 178