Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Sep 10th 2013 new
(quote) Michael-76823 said: look, Jane, there really is a Vulcan over there ... and he's talking to a Borg ... no, wait, it's Yoda!!! ... and while Jane is busy trying to get ahold of Zoom to help translate all of these different gallatical dialects being spoken (for of course, Zoom has a universal translator on his lapel), I get ahold of the cookie and head off in a different direction
Michael was in such a hurry to head in the other direction that he didn't notice the man carrying 50 helium balloons heading right into him! As the man lost hold of them, Michael grabbed onto the balloon strings and he began to float up into the air. The cookie fell below him and landed right into my hands cookie smile
Dec 21st 2013 new
(quote) Martha-945168 said:

Between cry and pain
Helen got it back,
but I tried to gain
then I put it in my sack:

She is not more happy
and a run snappy.

Despicable me!!

Well, I imagine that Martha long ago ate the cookie. If not, it must be really stale by now.
Dec 21st 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Well, I imagine that Martha long ago ate the cookie. If not, it must be really stale by now.
Oops, I missed that I replied to her months ago. embarassed
Dec 21st 2013 new
Could Whitey B.have stolen the cookie to ad to his other crimes?
Dec 21st 2013 new
BB Brian! no no no because he cannot escape that easily as the vulcanand yodaare guarding him.....i think cookiemonsteris in town....
Dec 21st 2013 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: Could Whitey B.have stolen the cookie to ad to his other crimes?
Brian's dreaming of a White-y Christmas
Nothing like the one the folks in Southie used to know.
Where the cell bars glisten
And the guards listen... while making their rounds.

Dec 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Well, I imagine that Martha long ago ate the cookie. If not, it must be really stale by now.
But alas, Edward, it is now the Christmas season, the time with the best freshly baked cookies of the year, the last of which I have captured during all the commotion surrounding Brian's attempt to secure said cookie for he who should not be mentioned, and Jerry's poetry cookie
Dec 22nd 2013 new
Whitey got the cookie,leave it to him, Even though his future looks grey and dim, The Whiteman can complain and gripe, Can you expect the skunk to change its stipe? Hes celebrating the Holidays in a hotel,rent free, With loads of other nasty, criminal company, Free food and board,While we pick up the bill, Plenty to be thankful for?Till his heart is still.
Dec 22nd 2013 new
(quote) Brian-252799 said: Whitey got the cookie,leave it to him, Even though his future looks grey and dim, The Whiteman can complain and gripe, Can you expect the skunk to change its stipe? Hes celebrating the Holidays in a hotel,rent free, With loads of other nasty, criminal company, Free food and board,While we pick up the bill, Plenty to be thankful for?Till his heart is still.
Swapped the cookie signed by Whitey himself,for a jar of vegemite.Just what a hardened crim' needs after years behind bars. mischievous
Dec 23rd 2013 new
2013 is tough for Whitey so bold, He sits in a cell,so Ive been told, No cookie for him Santa is mad, I must say,Its too darn bad, He sits with his head bent in shame, The Whiteman has himself only to blame, No presents for him,No Santa Claus, He was bad and mean,,thats because.
Posts 141 - 150 of 178