Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Feb 17th 2014 new
Stole the cookie M while you were drinking your milk in the Tavern....ha ha ha cookie
see ya.........
Feb 23rd 2014 new
(quote) Jane-933948 said: Stole the cookie M while you were drinking your milk in the Tavern....ha ha ha
see ya.........
While you were laughing at the Tavern, discreetly, I took the cookie from your hand, quickly, I put it in my mouth and ate it.... OH gosh..after 11 months the cookie was stale and hard.....that was my punishment!!! eyepopping faint muted thumbsup
Feb 26th 2014 new
cookieokay Martha spit it up! cookie
Feb 26th 2014 new
(quote) Jerry-74383 said: Brian's dreaming of a White-y Christmas
Nothing like the one the folks in Southie used to know.
Where the cell bars glisten
And the guards listen... while making their rounds.

rolling eyes This cookie has raisins in it. YOU keep it! I said NO I don't want it gangster
Feb 26th 2014 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said:

I snuck up from behind in my own set of wheels (which are much more awesome, by the way ) and made you lose your balance. Then I zoomed off with the cookie!

Nice attempt at a getaway Zoom. To bad you ran into the light pole trying to hide behind your rain suit! PTHB::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Well so much for that cookie I'm not going to eat it now.
Feb 26th 2014 new
(quote) Clair-6292 said: Nice attempt at a getaway Zoom. To bad you ran into the light pole trying to hide behind your rain suit! PTHB

Well so much for that I'm not going to eat it now.
Yeah, I don't think you'd want to eat that cookie , it would be quite stale by now. The post you replied to is from last March!
Feb 27th 2014 new
(quote) Edward-4511 said: Yeah, I don't think you'd want to eat that , it would be quite stale by now. The post you replied to is from last March!
But I just went down to the neighbourhood bakery and bought a fresh new cookie, and here it is cookie wave tongue
Feb 27th 2014 new
(quote) Michael-76823 said: But I just went down to the neighbourhood bakery and bought a fresh new cookie, and here it is
Suddenly a stiff wind blew away your receipt, and while you were chasing it down I grabbed the cookie cookie
Posts 171 - 178 of 178