Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Jane-933948 said: how did zoom get the cookie when the fembots made him drop it?
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

how did zoom get the cookie when the fembots made him drop it?

--hide--

I think Zoom got the cookie when the tribbles dropped it: "Then out from the olive trees come the Catholic fembots and show their rosaries and the tribbles tremble with fear and drop the cookie..............."

anyway, now it looks like Jessica, dressed like a snow being snowman, again has the cookie cookie that she started out with... until somebody figures out how to get it away from her.

Jessica, my iPhone tells me that it is 32 degrees in Stillwater, so it must be the same over there on your side of the river... this is causing your snowman suit to melt. Here, let me hang onto that cookie to you while step into that walk-in freezer to firm up your snowman suit... GRAB! RUN!

Mar 22nd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: I think Zoom got the cookie when the tribbles dropped it: "Then out from the olive ...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

I think Zoom got the cookie when the tribbles dropped it: "Then out from the olive trees come the Catholic fembots and show their rosaries and the tribbles tremble with fear and drop the cookie..............."

anyway, now it looks like Jessica, dressed like a snow being , again has the cookie that she started out with... until somebody figures out how to get it away from her.

Jessica, my iPhone tells me that it is 32 degrees in Stillwater, so it must be the same over there on your side of the river... this is causing your snowman suit to melt. Here, let me hang onto that cookie to you while step into that walk-in freezer to firm up your snowman suit... GRAB! RUN!

--hide--

You can't run away that fast, Michael grabber! Swooshhhhh, there...got the cookie...flying on a broom stick toward the islands!!! byeeee

Mar 22nd 2013 new

Up Up and awayyyyyy!!!! Aloha!!! wave Snowboarding surfing

Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said: You can't run away that fast, Michael grabber! Swooshhhhh, there...got the c...
(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said:

You can't run away that fast, Michael grabber! Swooshhhhh, there...got the cookie...flying on a broom stick toward the islands!!! byeeee

--hide--

Unfortunately for Rosemarie, the cookie was unable to clear customs, where they confiscated the cookie from her possession... that, plus the customs agent wasn't above taking a bribe two cents, which I found out in time to reacquire the cookie cookie before he ate it... mine once again mischievous

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Once you anded you set the cookie down and did not see me sneak up and grab the cookie because you were admiring the beauty of the crystal blue waters and you also did not see me sneak off in a speed boat towards the mainland.

Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: Once you anded you set the cookie down and did not see me sneak up and grab the cookie because ...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

Once you anded you set the cookie down and did not see me sneak up and grab the cookie because you were admiring the beauty of the crystal blue waters and you also did not see me sneak off in a speed boat towards the mainland.

--hide--

However, as you were waving wave to show that you now had the cookie cookie , a specially trained dolphin jumped out of the water, grabbed the cookie cookie , and brought it back to me over on the dock

Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: However, as you were waving to show that you now had the cookie , a specially trained do...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

However, as you were waving to show that you now had the cookie , a specially trained dolphin jumped out of the water, grabbed the cookie , and brought it back to me over on the dock

--hide--

What you didn't see was the monkey who came over and took the cookie out of your outstretched hand and brought it right to me cookie

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Whos that behind you?scratchchin HA HAlaughing laughing laughing Brian got a cookiecookie

Mar 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Whos that behind you? HA HA Brian got a cookie
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Whos that behind you? HA HA Brian got a cookie

--hide--
I'm right behind you, Brian! Got it!!! Yes! So while you're all in my island, enjoy the blue waters while I enjoy the cookie!
Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said: I'm right behind you, Brian! Got it!!! Yes! So while you're all in my island, enjoy the blue...
(Quote) Rosemarie-744159 said: I'm right behind you, Brian! Got it!!! Yes! So while you're all in my island, enjoy the blue waters while I enjoy the cookie!
--hide--

Look Rosemarie! Over there!! A whale shark!!! Here, take a look through my binoculars eyepopping ... while I hold onto that cookie cookie for you mischievous

Posts 21 - 30 of 178