Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 23rd 2013 new

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMM,the old hotfoot gagsad flamed weeping And while your holding your foot I get the cookielaughing mischievous biggrin clap cookie

Mar 24th 2013 new
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said: Er... Did I do something wrong??
(Quote) Jerry-74383 said:

Er... Did I do something wrong??

--hide--

YES! As moderator you didn't ban Jessica for not learning everything she needed to know in kindergarten! Bring enough for everyone.

I'll just have to take that cookie to teach her a lesson! rolling eyes
Mar 24th 2013 new
You can keep the cookie It has raisins.
Mar 24th 2013 new

I love raisins in cookies, sneaks off with the cookie before Clare realizes how delicious it is.

Mar 24th 2013 new

Raisins are wonderful in cookies. Sneaks off with the cookie cookie before Clair realizes how delicious it is. Perhaps I will make chocolate chip later...

Mar 24th 2013 new
(Quote) Amber-931533 said: I love raisins in cookies, sneaks off with the cookie before Clare realizes how delicious it is.
(Quote) Amber-931533 said:

I love raisins in cookies, sneaks off with the cookie before Clare realizes how delicious it is.

--hide--

irked GET BACK HERE AND TAKE THE REST OF THEM! Why do you think it was so easy to get that one? rolling eyes
Mar 24th 2013 new

Awww oh look there's a mouse...got it took the cookie....hee hee hee

Mar 24th 2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Awww oh look there's a mouse...got it took the cookie....hee hee hee
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

Awww oh look there's a mouse...got it took the cookie....hee hee hee

--hide--

Hijack this thread? Make it the Steal a cookie and a hersheyskiss thread? All in favor faint!
Mar 24th 2013 new

faint

Mar 24th 2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: faint
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

faint
--hide--

It's like taking candie from a baby! mischievous
Posts 31 - 40 of 178