Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 24th 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: But with the Tribbles gone I swooped in with the Klingons (who don't like tribbles) and ...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said:

But with the Tribbles gone I swooped in with the Klingons (who don't like tribbles) and got them to have you hand over the cookie .... OR ELSE

--hide--
One photon PTHB and you'll be dead in the water!
Mar 24th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: While you were busy and head your head down while tying the rope around Elizabeth, she sw...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

While you were busy and head your head down while tying the rope around Elizabeth, she switched the real cookie with an imposter one. Elizabeth later dropped the cookie when her balloon flight was interrupted by an oncoming parrot. The parrot flew by me telling which cookie was real, I heard it, located the cookie, and it is in my hands now!

--hide--

No problem, all I need to do is have my nefew join me. What young lady can pass up holding a toddler? This is gonna work like lead balloons highfive
Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) Clair-6292 said: No problem, all I need to do is have my nefew join me. What young lady can pass up holding a toddl...
(Quote) Clair-6292 said:

No problem, all I need to do is have my nefew join me. What young lady can pass up holding a toddler? This is gonna work like lead balloons
--hide--

:) As some may have foreseen, the sweet little toddler now has the cookie and started singing "Who Stole the Cookie from the Cookie Jar?" While lost in his song, I quickly regained possession of cookie

Mar 24th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: :) As some may have foreseen, the sweet little toddler now has the cookie and started singing &q...

:) As some may have foreseen, the sweet little toddler now has the cookie and started singing "Who Stole the Cookie from the Cookie Jar?" While lost in his song, I quickly regained possession of

--hide--
Until you started feeling guilty about taking that cookie from that little boy sorry and handed the cookie over to me cookie
Mar 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Until you started feeling guilty about taking that cookie from that little boy and handed the cookie ov...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Until you started feeling guilty about taking that cookie from that little boy and handed the cookie over to me
--hide--

That was until I sent my second cousin who four or five over your way. She came right up to you and gave you the puppy dog face and you fell in for her cuteness that you couldn't help but give her the cookie. She came right back to me and gave me the cookie. cookie

Mar 25th 2013 new

I'm surprised the cookie hasn't crumbled by now.

Mar 25th 2013 new

That's because the cookie is fortified with all sorts of additives that give it unbreakable strength to withstand being manhandled by the multitudes.

Mar 25th 2013 new

I'm surprised Zoom and Rochelle didn't try to take the cookie!!! That would mean that Jessica still has the cookie . . . not for long, though. I started a game of Simon Says. Jessica's second cousin really wanted to play so both of them participated. "Simon says wave your hands in the air." Just then, Jessica waved her hands, the cookie flew out of her hands and landed right into mine.

Mar 26th 2013 new
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: I'm surprised Zoom and Rochelle didn't try to take the cookie!!! That would mean that Jessica still ...

I'm surprised Zoom and Rochelle didn't try to take the cookie!!! That would mean that Jessica still has the cookie . . . not for long, though. I started a game of Simon Says. Jessica's second cousin really wanted to play so both of them participated. "Simon says wave your hands in the air." Just then, Jessica waved her hands, the cookie flew out of her hands and landed right into mine.

--hide--
But unfortunately for you, just as you were about to catch the cookie, a jet flew overhead and made a sonic boom, causing you to juggle the cookie... But then I came to the rescue knight-errant ... Of the cookie cookie : mischievous: ... And it is now back in the hands of its rightful owner, ME! cool
Mar 26th 2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: But unfortunately for you, just as you were about to catch the cookie, a jet flew overhead and made a sonic boom,...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: But unfortunately for you, just as you were about to catch the cookie, a jet flew overhead and made a sonic boom, causing you to juggle the cookie... But then I came to the rescue ... Of the cookie : mischievous: ... And it is now back in the hands of its rightful owner, ME!
--hide--
Why did you give the cookie to MaryEllen? scratchchin Anyway MaryEllen (ME) had left the cookie on the counter while she was locking up the pub, I snuck in with my stealth zoom Rolling Along and took it
Posts 61 - 70 of 178