Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Why did you give the cookie to MaryEllen? Anyway MaryEllen (ME) had left the cookie on the counter while ...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Why did you give the cookie to MaryEllen? Anyway MaryEllen (ME) had left the cookie on the counter while she was locking up the pub, I snuck in with my stealth zoom and took it
--hide--

Zoom was zooming by so fast that he dropped the cookie. I quickly saw it, picked it up, and have it now!

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Zoom was zooming by so fast that he dropped the cookie. I quickly saw it, picked i...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Zoom was zooming by so fast that he dropped the cookie. I quickly saw it, picked it up, and have it now!

--hide--

but not for long, here come's the Easter Bunny! Bunny! ... and he has chocolate for you hersheyskiss hersheyskiss hersheyskiss ... in total joy at the prospect of a basket full of chocolate eggs, Melissa hands me the cookie cookie and runs to the candy-bearing bunny!!!

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: but not for long, here come's the Easter Bunny! ... and he has chocolate for you...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

but not for long, here come's the Easter Bunny! ... and he has chocolate for you ... in total joy at the prospect of a basket full of chocolate eggs, Melissa hands me the cookie and runs to the candy-bearing bunny!!!

--hide--

hyper hyper hyper raspberry hyper hyper hyper hyper

. . . too much chocolate crazy

Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: . . . too much chocolate

. . . too much chocolate

--hide--

I'll trade you this cookie cookie for some of that chocolate ...

Mar 30th 2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: (Quote) Melissa-878663 said: . . . too much chocolate

Quote:
Melissa-878663 said:

. . . too much chocolate

I'll trade you this cookie for some of that chocolate ...

--hide--
Watch out, Melissa! It's a trap! youtu.be
Mar 30th 2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: I'll trade you this cookie for some of that chocolate ...

I'll trade you this cookie for some of that chocolate ...

--hide--

Well, the cookie has been tossed, dropped, probably cracked scratchchin, smooshed and...it really has a lot of dirt on it now...I think the chocolate sounds good...but...I still managed to grab the cookie just for the fun of it hyper Poor cookie laughing laughing wink
Mar 30th 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Well, the cookie has been tossed, dropped, probably cracked , smooshed and...it really has a lot o...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Well, the cookie has been tossed, dropped, probably cracked , smooshed and...it really has a lot of dirt on it now...I think the chocolate sounds good...but...I still managed to grab the cookie just for the fun of it Poor cookie
--hide--

Oh, no, now Meg has the cookie! cookie ... but not for long! I planted a homing device in it (cuz after hearing her describe it, I know she isn't going to eat it wink) , and I've sent in my secret homing pigeon in after it, to get it back as soon as she puts it down. Ah, here he comes now, with MY cookie Dove cookie wave

Mar 31st 2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: Oh, no, now Meg has the cookie! ... but not for long! I planted a homing device in it (cuz after he...

Oh, no, now Meg has the cookie! ... but not for long! I planted a homing device in it (cuz after hearing her describe it, I know she isn't going to eat it ) , and I've sent in my secret homing pigeon in after it, to get it back as soon as she puts it down. Ah, here he comes now, with MY cookie

--hide--

Ah, but Michael, your homing device was smooshed along with one of the chocolate chips so your pigeon is lost...looking for the cookies. Poor pigeon. I still have the cookie. faint
Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Meg-920823 said: Ah, but Michael, your homing device was smooshed along with one of the chocolate chips so your pig...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said:

Ah, but Michael, your homing device was smooshed along with one of the chocolate chips so your pigeon is lost...looking for the cookies. Poor pigeon. I still have the cookie.
--hide--

I called the pigeon, it came back to me, and it flew by Meg and gently took the cookie from her. It dropped the cookie right into my hands!

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: I called the pigeon, it came back to me, and it flew by Meg and gently took the co...

I called the pigeon, it came back to me, and it flew by Meg and gently took the cookie from her. It dropped the cookie right into my hands!

--hide--

Melissa had the cookie cookie
ready for a bite
I arrived and distracted her
looking to the sky. cloud
I got the cookie ,
she got a kite.

Posts 71 - 80 of 178