Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Mar 31st 2013 new
The pigeon circled back around looking for cookie crumbs, I gasped as I looked to the sky and I grabbed the now very tiny cookie crumb :lol from you.
Mar 31st 2013 new
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: The pigeon circled back around looking for cookie crumbs, I gasped as I looked to the sky and I grabbed the now very...
(Quote) Meg-920823 said: The pigeon circled back around looking for cookie crumbs, I gasped as I looked to the sky and I grabbed the now very tiny cookie crumb :lol from you.
--hide--
I am over here mulling over how I will get that last cookie crumb from Meg.
Hey, what's that chomping sound?

Oh, NO!!!!!!!

PacMan cookie
Pacman ate it. hissyfit

But wait .... Here's another cookie! cookie
Mar 31st 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I am over here mulling over how I will get that last cookie crumb from Meg. Hey, what's that chomp...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: I am over here mulling over how I will get that last cookie crumb from Meg.

Hey, what's that chomping sound?

Oh, NO!!!!!!!

Pacman ate it.

But wait .... Here's another cookie!
--hide--

Zoom, that was me eating it--dirt and all!! Thanks for bringing us another cookie!

laughing biggrin
Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Martha-945168 said: Melissa had the cookie ready for a bite I arrived and distracted her looking ...
(Quote) Martha-945168 said:

Melissa had the cookie
ready for a bite
I arrived and distracted her
looking to the sky.
I got the cookie ,
she got a kite.

--hide--

Although it did cost me the cookie mischievous . . . nice poem, Martha! biggrin

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Although it did cost me the cookie . . . nice poem, Martha!
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Although it did cost me the cookie . . . nice poem, Martha!

--hide--

Thanks.. everybody is sad sad
Pacman ate it all
Edward brought another cookie cookie
better not be small

Apr 3rd 2013 new

(Quote) Martha-945168 said: Thanks.. everybody is sad Pacman ate it allEdward brought another cookie better ...

Thanks.. everybody is sad
Pacman ate it all
Edward brought another cookie
better not be small

--hide--

As Martha was waiting on Edward to bring the cookie by, she did not know that the cookie was right in front of her neatly wrapped up in a package and I thought just my luck, I quietly reached for the cookie and walked off with cookie in hand. biggrin cookie

Apr 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Jessica-897416 said: As Martha was waiting on Edward to bring the cookie by, she did not know that the ...
(Quote) Jessica-897416 said:

As Martha was waiting on Edward to bring the cookie by, she did not know that the cookie was right in front of her neatly wrapped up in a package and I thought just my luck, I quietly reached for the cookie and walked off with cookie in hand.

--hide--

and brought it across the river and gave it right to me, thank you Jessica! cookie

Apr 4th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: and brought it across the river and gave it right to me, thank you Jessica!
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

and brought it across the river and gave it right to me, thank you Jessica!

--hide--

Just then, Michael thought to himself "hmm I'm near a river, I think I'll sing Moon River" wink While he was lost in song, I reached for the cookie and regained possession of it!

Apr 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Just then, Michael thought to himself "hmm I'm near a river, I think I...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Just then, Michael thought to himself "hmm I'm near a river, I think I'll sing Moon River" While he was lost in song, I reached for the cookie and regained possession of it!

--hide--

Melissa took the cookie away
from Michael, the singer
then I took it from her finger
and.... I run away cookie wave

Apr 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Martha-945168 said: Melissa took the cookie awayfrom Michael, the singerthen I took it from her fing...

Melissa took the cookie away
from Michael, the singer
then I took it from her finger
and.... I run away

--hide--

Martha thought she had it

But she failed to see

The little puppy approaching her, oh so happily

The pup playfully leapt

Right into her hands

Martha dropped the cookie