Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Apr 8th 2013 new

Step on your toe,say Im Sorry.Then in the confussion grab that cookielaughing mischievous cookie clap

Apr 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Brian-252799 said: Step on your toe,say Im Sorry.Then in the confussion grab that cookie
(Quote) Brian-252799 said:

Step on your toe,say Im Sorry.Then in the confussion grab that cookie

--hide--

I'm an outerspace alien venturing Earth. I was getting hungry and I saw Brian stepped on someone's toe and grabbed the cookie but slipped off his hand so I went and grabbed it then I ran back into my spaceship Battlestar Galactica. cookie You get a Gold Star! hyper Hello and goodbye earthlings wave

Apr 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: I'm an outerspace alien venturing Earth. I was getting hungry and I saw Brian stepped ...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

I'm an outerspace alien venturing Earth. I was getting hungry and I saw Brian stepped on someone's toe and grabbed the cookie but slipped off his hand so I went and grabbed it then I ran back into my spaceship Battlestar Galactica. Hello and goodbye earthlings

--hide--

However, as the tractor beam from the spaceship you to beam you up, the cookie kinda got left behind intact, and I found it sitting on the ground, and picked it up just before a seagull came swooping down, mine seagull, mine cookie

Apr 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: However, as the tractor beam from the spaceship dematerialized you to beam you up, the c...
(Quote) Michael-76823 said:

However, as the tractor beam from the spaceship dematerialized you to beam you up, the cookie kinda got left behind intact, and I found it sitting on the ground, and picked it up just before a seagull came swooping down, mine seagull, mine

--hide--

Apr 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Michael-76823 said: However, as the tractor beam from the spaceship you to beam you up, the cookie kinda got...

However, as the tractor beam from the spaceship you to beam you up, the cookie kinda got left behind intact, and I found it sitting on the ground, and picked it up just before a seagull came swooping down, mine seagull, mine

--hide--

Michael started walking, not knowing where he was going, but just followed his nose....right to a warm oven where potica was baking.

Didn't think you could refuse it, Michael wink Easy come, easy go! My cookie now cool

Apr 8th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Michael started walking, not knowing where he was going, but just followed his nos...
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Michael started walking, not knowing where he was going, but just followed his nose....right to a warm oven where potica was baking.

Didn't think you could refuse it, Michael Easy come, easy go! My cookie now

--hide--

ok, Melissa from Mississauga, you take the cookie, I've got Potica!!!! ... oh, and the cookie, too, as the overpowering aroma of the cinnamon in the potica knocked the cookie right out of your hand and back into mine cookie

Apr 8th 2013 new
(Quote) Michael-76823 said: ok, Melissa from Mississauga, you take the cookie, I've got Potica!!!! ... oh, a...

ok, Melissa from Mississauga, you take the cookie, I've got Potica!!!! ... oh, and the cookie, too, as the overpowering aroma of the cinnamon in the potica knocked the cookie right out of your hand and back into mine

--hide--
Not quite, Michael! I zoomed Rolling Along between you and Melissa and deftly snatched the cookie out of midair. Putting those wheelchair basketball skills to use. cool
Apr 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Not quite, Michael! I zoomed between you and Melissa and deftly snatched the cookie out of midair. Puttin...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Not quite, Michael! I zoomed between you and Melissa and deftly snatched the cookie out of midair. Putting those wheelchair basketball skills to use.

--hide--

OK, Michael lost the cookie but he still got the Potica laughing

Edward, you zoom bala zoom too fast that the cookie slipped off your hand and flew right into my mouth...got it! yum yum! cookiemonster cookie biggrin

Apr 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: OK, Michael lost the cookie but he still got the Potica Edward, you zoom bala zoom...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

OK, Michael lost the cookie but he still got the Potica

Edward, you zoom bala zoom too fast that the cookie slipped off your hand and flew right into my mouth...got it! yum yum!

--hide--

Lea ate the cookie??? boggled

Game over? laughing

Apr 9th 2013 new

(Quote) Melissa-878663 said: Lea ate the cookie??? Game over?
(Quote) Melissa-878663 said:

Lea ate the cookie???

Game over?

--hide--

someone can do a heimlich maneuver on me and so the cookie can come out and the game can continue.... anyone still want the cookie? cookie laughing laughing laughing hyper

Posts 91 - 100 of 178