Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Mar 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Rhonda-45054 said: (Quote) Lucy-41785 said: You and me, both. And yes, I do look much young...
(Quote) Rhonda-45054 said:
Quote:
Lucy-41785 said:

You and me, both. And yes, I do look much younger thatn 41785. You are always good with the quick wit, Kevin.

I SUPPOSE such an official looking message from St. Raphael himself - - will have to be accepted. We'll go with the idea that THEIR time stamp was off. I like blaming things on others.

I'm right with the both of you. I joined a few days after the both of you :D
--hide--

Welcome back, Rhonda! wave

And aren't you too funny! mischievous Here you could settle this debate...and yet you choose to make no comment on when you joined. VERY sneaky of you! laughing

Mar 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Lucy-41785 said: Welcome back, Rhonda! And aren't you too funny! Here you could settle this debate...and yet ...
(Quote) Lucy-41785 said:

Welcome back, Rhonda!

And aren't you too funny! Here you could settle this debate...and yet you choose to make no comment on when you joined. VERY sneaky of you!

--hide--
HaHa Lucy thanks. I don't really remember the exact date. It's been that long ago. I think is was around the end of 2003. The years roll by too quickly.
Mar 29th 2013 new
Hey where's Ms. Jackie! Is she still a member. She's #198.
Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Mary-106 said: I thought it would be fun to see how many people have low member numbers like myself? I am 106. I thi...
(Quote) Mary-106 said:

I thought it would be fun to see how many people have low member numbers like myself? I am 106. I think at some point CM changed the numbering system.

--hide--
I am number 72,000 something... WoW! I never thought of it!

Mar 29th 2013 new

(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said: I am number 72,000 something... WoW! I never thought of it!
(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said:

--hide--

I joined around January, 2003, and my number is 13836.

Mar 29th 2013 new
(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said: I am number 72,000 something... WoW! I never thought of it!
(Quote) Elizabeth-726465 said:

--hide--
You're 10 times that, Elizabeth. Nice try. wink
Mar 29th 2013 new

I joined many years ago when it was St. R... but after three and half years on... I thought I had found the right one. We dated for over three years and he was not the right one. I have attempted other dating sights but none as good as CM. I did not realize that my number was so high... but I do remember one Easter time we wondered if we would get to a certain number before Easter and we did! It is great to be back and see a few of the same faces.

Mar 31st 2013 new

(Quote) Lucy-41785 said: Welcome back, Rhonda! And aren't you too funny! Here you could settle this deba...
(Quote) Lucy-41785 said:

Welcome back, Rhonda!

And aren't you too funny! Here you could settle this debate...and yet you choose to make no comment on when you joined. VERY sneaky of you!

--hide--

Maybe a few choruses of "Help Me Rhonda" are in order. smile

Mar 31st 2013 new
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said: Maybe a few choruses of "Help Me Rhonda" are in order.
(Quote) Kevin-40666 said:

Maybe a few choruses of "Help Me Rhonda" are in order.

--hide--
Kevin that's not funny. I'm not amused.
Mar 31st 2013 new

Yes, she is, but she just doesn't want to admit it. laughing

raspberry

Posts 31 - 40 of 56