Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

May the Lord melt hearts of stone and open doors.Amen

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Praying Praying

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Praying

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Prayers offered.

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Mar 23rd 2013 new

I will. of course, pray for Sandra but sometimes we as individuals have to step up and take care of things ourselves. Waiting for the government to take care of us has led to a tremendous amount of problems and often many of the other resources already mentioned are stretched beyond their limits or not available in given areas.

I had a casual friend who had been seriously injured, had no family and friends around to help him out and he was faced with having no where to live either, along with deteriorating health. I sensed he was becoming suicidal. Even though it was way out of my comfort zone, I felt God telling me to intervene, so I drove a couple hours, picked him up and moved him into our guestroom downstairs. At the time, we all anticipated it being for no more than a month or two. As it turns out, it ended up being 9 months before I could even find him any place of his own to live and I still help him out as best as I can with day to day things. Yes, it's been a bit of a financial drain, but I have yet to have God let me down in my belief that "God will provide". I wish more people would take ownership of more of these types of things instead of adopting the, "I don't want to get involved" or "I wish them well but it's really none of my business." Besides, life can turn on a dime and we never know when we might find ourselves in a similar situation and needing someone to help us. I pray someone will reach out to Sandra.

Posts 21 - 26 of 26