Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

Ban the person above you #17

Mar 23rd 2013 new
Therese is banned for making the final six posts in the last thread rolling eyes
Mar 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Therese is banned for making the final six posts in the last thread
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Therese is banned for making the final six posts in the last thread
--hide--

Zoom is banned for banning me when i am not the person above in this thread rolling eyes eyepopping
Mar 23rd 2013 new

Theres is banned for living somewhere where the sun is most likely shining and we are especting another snowstorm tomorrow and next week. fluffy penguin Ice Skating hyper

Mar 23rd 2013 new

two mispelled words..

Therese and expecting..self ban embarassed boggled eyepopping wide eyed

Mar 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: two mispelled words.. Therese and expecting..self ban
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

two mispelled words..

Therese and expecting..self ban

--hide--
And Jane is double banned for misspelling "misspelled" ..... laughing wave
Mar 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: And Jane is double banned for misspelling "misspelled" .....
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: And Jane is double banned for misspelling "misspelled" .....
--hide--

laughing laughing laughing laughing was expecting this problem with Jim not you Jane hug hug heart
Mar 23rd 2013 new

can't get anything past you two!

Learned from the best.

banned for picking on me hissyfit lil mikie hyper

Mar 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: can't get anything past you two! Learned from the best. banned for picking on ...

Learned from the best.

banned for picking on me

--hide--

Jane is banned because she was so sensitive heart hug
Mar 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: can't get anything past you two! Learned from the best. banned for picking on ...

Learned from the best.

banned for picking on me

--hide--

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Learned from the best.

banned for picking on me

--hide--

Posts 1 - 10 of 200