Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for discussion on entertainment, movies, television, jokes or light-hearted topics. Please keep discussion clean and appropriate for a Catholic site.

Saint Vitus is the patron saint of actors, comedians, dancers, and of entertainers in general.
Learn More:Saint Vitus

03/23/2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: can't get anything past you two! Learned from the best. banned for picking on me <...
(Quote) Jane-933948 said:

can't get anything past you two!

Learned from the best.

banned for picking on me

--hide--
Do you mean that you learned from the best, meaning us, or that you're the best and we learned from you? scratchchin Banned for being unclear.
03/23/2013 new
Jerry is banned because i need to ban someone for my triple post rolling eyes laughing laughing
03/23/2013 new

Therese is banned for using a triple post.

03/23/2013 new
(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Jerry is banned because i need to ban someone for my triple post
(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Jerry is banned because i need to ban someone for my triple post
--hide--
Therese is banned for banning Jerry, who has not yet posted in this thread.
03/23/2013 new

(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Do you mean that you learned from the best, meaning us, or that you're the best and we learned from y...
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Do you mean that you learned from the best, meaning us, or that you're the best and we learned from you? Banned for being unclear.
--hide--
Zoom is banned because of course i meant you two when i said i learned from the best!!! clap Bow Rolling Along hyper

03/23/2013 new
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Therese is banned for banning Jerry, who has not yet posted in this thread.
(Quote) Edward-4511 said: Therese is banned for banning Jerry, who has not yet posted in this thread.
--hide--

Zoom is banned for being right laughing laughing laughing
03/23/2013 new

(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Jane is banned because she was so sensitive
(Quote) Therese-668052 said:

Jane is banned because she was so sensitive
--hide--
Therese is banned for repeating herself! hug heart

03/23/2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: Therese is banned for repeating herself!

Therese is banned for repeating herself!

--hide--

laughing laughing laughing Do i seem self absorbed? eyepopping rolling eyes
03/23/2013 new

(Quote) Therese-668052 said: Do i seem self absorbed?
(Quote) Therese-668052 said:

Do i seem self absorbed?
--hide--
No sorry therese I was looking at the wrong page..I ban thyself. embarassed ashamed faint hug

03/23/2013 new
(Quote) Jane-933948 said: No sorry therese I was looking at the wrong page..I ban thyself.

No sorry therese I was looking at the wrong page..I ban thyself.

--hide--
"Thyself?"
Posts 11 - 20 of 200