Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: She started throwing up in school Wed morning and by 6pm I had to take her to the hospital becau...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

She started throwing up in school Wed morning and by 6pm I had to take her to the hospital because she was getting worse and couldn't stop. She was given iv fluids and meds to stop her vomiting and had x-rays taken of her chest to rule out pneumonia and had blood drawn twice to find out what's going on and from the urine culture they also found her to have a uti. She still isn't eating more than a couple tablespoons of food a day and HATES all medicine, especially the antibiotic she is on -- she almost vomits trying to gag it down but it's the only choice. Please, please pray that she finally turned the corner and starts feeling well soon. She is usually such a happy, energetic, bouncy little girl and now just 10 steps anywhere she calls a '10 mile walk'.

--hide--

Rachel, I pray that our Lord Jesus Christ the greatest healer of all will bless and cure your daughter Theresa through the intercession of our blessed Mother Virgin Mary the Lady of the Miraculous Medal. I also pray for her speedy recovery and that the medicines prescribed to her will stay in and that she'll regain appetite to eat. God bless. Praying rosary theheart hug

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Praying rosary

Mar 23rd 2013 new

May God comfort, and heal your daughter, and ease your fears as well.

God Bless your daughter, and you. I will pray for both of you. angel theheart Praying

Sheila

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Praying Praying Praying

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Praying hug

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Praying

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Praying

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Praying Praying with you.

Mar 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: She started throwing up in school Wed morning and by 6pm I had to take her to the hospital because she was get...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

She started throwing up in school Wed morning and by 6pm I had to take her to the hospital because she was getting worse and couldn't stop. She was given iv fluids and meds to stop her vomiting and had x-rays taken of her chest to rule out pneumonia and had blood drawn twice to find out what's going on and from the urine culture they also found her to have a uti. She still isn't eating more than a couple tablespoons of food a day and HATES all medicine, especially the antibiotic she is on -- she almost vomits trying to gag it down but it's the only choice. Please, please pray that she finally turned the corner and starts feeling well soon. She is usually such a happy, energetic, bouncy little girl and now just 10 steps anywhere she calls a '10 mile walk'.

--hide--
hug I know how miserable UTIs can be, I spent three nights in the hospital at the beginning of this week because of one. Out now and on oral meds. I will definitely pray for your daughter. Praying
Mar 23rd 2013 new

Praying

Posts 11 - 20 of 35