Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: She started throwing up in school Wed morning and by 6pm I had to take her to the hospital becau...
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said:

She started throwing up in school Wed morning and by 6pm I had to take her to the hospital because she was getting worse and couldn't stop. She was given iv fluids and meds to stop her vomiting and had x-rays taken of her chest to rule out pneumonia and had blood drawn twice to find out what's going on and from the urine culture they also found her to have a uti. She still isn't eating more than a couple tablespoons of food a day and HATES all medicine, especially the antibiotic she is on -- she almost vomits trying to gag it down but it's the only choice. Please, please pray that she finally turned the corner and starts feeling well soon. She is usually such a happy, energetic, bouncy little girl and now just 10 steps anywhere she calls a '10 mile walk'.

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart

Mar 23rd 2013 new

St Monica, Pray for us

Mar 23rd 2013 new
(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: She started throwing up in school Wed morning and by 6pm I had to take her to the hospital because she was get...

She started throwing up in school Wed morning and by 6pm I had to take her to the hospital because she was getting worse and couldn't stop. She was given iv fluids and meds to stop her vomiting and had x-rays taken of her chest to rule out pneumonia and had blood drawn twice to find out what's going on and from the urine culture they also found her to have a uti. She still isn't eating more than a couple tablespoons of food a day and HATES all medicine, especially the antibiotic she is on -- she almost vomits trying to gag it down but it's the only choice. Please, please pray that she finally turned the corner and starts feeling well soon. She is usually such a happy, energetic, bouncy little girl and now just 10 steps anywhere she calls a '10 mile walk'.

--hide--

Prayers offered
Mar 23rd 2013 new

Prayers offered.

Mar 23rd 2013 new

Hi Rachel theheart rosary

Mar 23rd 2013 new

(Quote) Rachel-731570 said: She started throwing up in school Wed morning and by 6pm I had to take her to the hospital becau...

--hide--

Hi Rachel,

Did they check her for an appendicitis? Does she have any pain? Or just the vomiting? Poor baby big hugs to both, it is hard when our kiddos are sick, especially when no one is sure what's causing it. I'll keep her in prayer. Lauren

Mar 23rd 2013 new

I pray that Theresa will get better soon. Praying

Mar 24th 2013 new

Thank you all so much! Theresa has finally turned the corner and we are even trying Mass this morning! Still not 100% but much, much better!

Mar 24th 2013 new

Good Morning Rachel, this is wonderful news ! God bless your precious little daughter, and God bless you as well ! angel theheart Praying

God Bless,

Sheila

Mar 24th 2013 new

Praying

Posts 21 - 30 of 35