Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match!

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for general discussion that doesn't specifically fit into one of the other CatholicMatch rooms. Topics should not be overly serious as this is to be more of a "cafe setting."

Saint Peter's Square was created so that more people could be in the presence of the Pope and was named after Saint Peter, one of Jesus's apostles.
Learn More: Saint Peter

Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Lauren-927923 said: Elizabeth, that absolutely counts!!! Made me tear up :-). How is your ankle now?
(Quote) Lauren-927923 said:

Elizabeth, that absolutely counts!!! Made me tear up :-). How is your ankle now?

--hide--

Much improved, thank you. I don't have a limp, but I still get some pain when the weather changes. All in all, my recovery was pretty miraculous. I credit all the prayers of the Friars at Steubenville (where I was at the time). wink

Apr 2nd 2013 new

Today I saw a beautiful violet-crowned hummingbird feeding on the flower nectars at the backyard. These tiny birds are really amazing! biggrin

Apr 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Lea-938919 said: Today I saw a beautiful violet-crowned hummingbird feeding on th...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

Today I saw a beautiful violet-crowned hummingbird feeding on the flower nectars at the backyard. These tiny birds are really amazing!

--hide--

Yes truly amazing! Have you seen their babies? Like a big bubble bee....so precious!
Apr 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: (Quote) Lea-938919 said: Today I saw a beautiful violet-crowned...
(Quote) Cindy-534370 said:
Quote:
Lea-938919 said:

Today I saw a beautiful violet-crowned hummingbird feeding on the flower nectars at the backyard. These tiny birds are really amazing!

Yes truly amazing! Have you seen their babies? Like a big bubble bee....so precious!
--hide--

Well, now were talking about the birds and the bees! flower
Apr 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Yes truly amazing! Have you seen their babies? Like a big bubble bee....so precious!

--hide--

Yes Cindy, I've seen their babies, cutie teeny weeny baby birdies. Do you know that hummingbirds only have approximately 1-5 years life span? And they flap their wings the speed, ranging from about 10-80 beats per second depending on their size.

Apr 2nd 2013 new

(Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Well, now were talking about the birds and the bees!

Well, now were talking about the birds and the bees!

--hide--

....and the flowers and the trees? laughing

Apr 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Lea-938919 said: (Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Well, now were talking about the birds and the bees!
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

Quote:
Cindy-534370 said:

Well, now were talking about the birds and the bees!

....and the flowers and the trees?

--hide--

....and let me tell you about a thing called love! laughing
Apr 2nd 2013 new
(Quote) Lea-938919 said: (Quote) Cindy-534370 said: Yes truly amazing! Have you seen their babies? Like a big bubb...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

Quote:
Cindy-534370 said:

Yes Cindy, I've seen their babies, cutie teeny weeny baby birdies. Do you know that hummingbirds only have approximately 1-5 years life span? And they flap their wings the speed, ranging from about 10-80 beats per second depending on their size.

--hide--

Yes, I studied them, they are precious.

Two years ago I received a stained glass hummingbird feeder, and I hung it up on the the porch, and I thought for sure none would come by, but one day one did by and I saw it at the feeder, I was over joyed! Then this one day in the late afternoon I was sitting on the swing, it was quiet , suddenly the little hummingbird appeared and took a long drink of nectar from the feeder, I sat still watching him, then he came flying over to me,honest, he came right up to my shoulder, and stayed there for a minute fluttering in the air, it almost took my breathed away,and so he then flew away!

It was though he was thanking me for the fine nectar! A memory I cherish.
Apr 8th 2013 new

Father of the Bride Gives the Most Touching Speech --- This is a very touching video. Truly worth watching!!!!

www.youtube.com

Posts 71 - 79 of 79