Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free
A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

03/24/2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: My friend in Brooklyn who met her husband on here just celebrated their first anniversary last wee...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

My friend in Brooklyn who met her husband on here just celebrated their first anniversary last weekend on St. Patrick's Day. Their first baby is due to arrive soon. The baby's sex will be a surprise, as well as a name, but Baby B is already close to 9 pounds! Please pray for a safe delivery and a healthy baby. THanks!

--hide--

angel angel for the baby!!! Praying Praying goldfish rose rosary

03/24/2013 new

clap clap angel heart

03/24/2013 new

angel Praying

03/24/2013 new

St Gerard, Pray for us

03/24/2013 new

ST Patrick, Pray for us

03/24/2013 new

Praying rosary theheart

Thank you Jesus.Heavenly Father I pray for the parents ,doctors and caregivers that all will go well with th rest of the pregnancy and as we welcome this baby to the world outside of the womb.Bless him or her throughout his or her life.We ask this through Christ our Lord .Amen

03/24/2013 new

Praying

03/24/2013 new

That's wonderful! God is so good!

03/24/2013 new
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: My friend in Brooklyn who met her husband on here just celebrated their first anniversary last weekend on St. Pa...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

My friend in Brooklyn who met her husband on here just celebrated their first anniversary last weekend on St. Patrick's Day. Their first baby is due to arrive soon. The baby's sex will be a surprise, as well as a name, but Baby B is already close to 9 pounds! Please pray for a safe delivery and a healthy baby. THanks!

--hide--
Praying for all your intentions.
03/24/2013 new

Praying

Posts 11 - 20 of 38