Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 25th 2013 new

Praying Praying

Mar 25th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: My friend in Brooklyn who met her husband on here just celebrated their first anniversary last wee...
(Quote) Tara-916865 said:

My friend in Brooklyn who met her husband on here just celebrated their first anniversary last weekend on St. Patrick's Day. Their first baby is due to arrive soon. The baby's sex will be a surprise, as well as a name, but Baby B is already close to 9 pounds! Please pray for a safe delivery and a healthy baby. THanks!

--hide--

Praying flower smile

Mar 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Tara-916865 said: My friend in Brooklyn who met her husband on here just celebrated their first anniversary last wee...

My friend in Brooklyn who met her husband on here just celebrated their first anniversary last weekend on St. Patrick's Day. Their first baby is due to arrive soon. The baby's sex will be a surprise, as well as a name, but Baby B is already close to 9 pounds! Please pray for a safe delivery and a healthy baby. THanks!

--hide--
Praying Praying Praying theheart hug

Mar 29th 2013 new

Update:

Baby B is a week overdue! He/she is estimated at 9 pounds now. My friend went for a checkup today and will have a C-section. Monday will probably be the day. I told her to put her artistic talents to good use and paint an Easter egg on the belly part of her shirt for Easter. :) Might as well have fun with it.

Thanks for the prayers!

Apr 1st 2013 new

Still no baby, and going on 10 days overdue! Thanks for the prayers!

Apr 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: Still no baby, and going on 10 days overdue! Thanks for the prayers!

Still no baby, and going on 10 days overdue! Thanks for the prayers!

--hide--

ah poor Mommy....it is difficult to wait so long. Praying for them.
Apr 1st 2013 new

(Quote) Brenda-74660 said: ah poor Mommy....it is difficult to wait so long. Praying for them.
(Quote) Brenda-74660 said:

ah poor Mommy....it is difficult to wait so long. Praying for them.
--hide--

I know! Especially with Baby #1! Her mom from New Orleans has been in Brooklyn for 3 weeks now! She thought the baby might arrive early, so she came 2 weeks before the due date. It's kinda comical, but then it's not. This will be her first grandchild. biggrin

Apr 1st 2013 new
(Quote) Tara-916865 said: I know! Especially with Baby #1! Her mom from New Orleans has been in Bro...

I know! Especially with Baby #1! Her mom from New Orleans has been in Brooklyn for 3 weeks now! She thought the baby might arrive early, so she came 2 weeks before the due date. It's kinda comical, but then it's not. This will be her first grandchild.

--hide--

Hopefully her Doctor won't allow it to go much longer.....
Posts 31 - 38 of 38