Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

Mar 26th 2013 new

How much money do you have in savings, and how much debt?

Mar 26th 2013 new

1) What age do you plan to retire?

2) Do you want to retire before the retirement age?

3) Do you still work beyond retirement age?

4) What do you plan to do after retirement?

Mar 26th 2013 new

Yes yes yes!!! I've you are going to move to be closer to someone to fascilitate a courtship, get it all out! At least most of it, and hou should really think "gee, I can see myself married to this person with a reasonable hope of happiness and holiness." not "well, I don't have anything else going for me, so what the heck."

Pray pray pray!!! As your family and your spiritual director and your best friend, because they know your heart better than anyone! hug

Praying Praying Praying Praying Praying

Mar 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Lea-938919 said: 1) What age do you plan to retire?2) Do you want to retire before the retirement age? <...
(Quote) Lea-938919 said:

1) What age do you plan to retire?

2) Do you want to retire before the retirement age?

3) Do you still work beyond retirement age?

4) What do you plan to do after retirement?

--hide--

Lea,

Amazing what questions to consider depending on one's age. That is not to say your questions and Marge's are not relevant.

I guess if I ever make it to a 10th or 11th date, we need to exchange portfolios. laughing laughing

At my age, an appropriate question might be do you prefer a state-run or private nursing home? laughing

Shara, this is a good thread to get lots of feedback and thus far you have. Good job posters!!!

Lea, blessings to you, Marge, Shara and the other female posters, Praying hug rose

Leon

Mar 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Marge-938695 said: How much money do you have in savings, and how much debt?
(Quote) Marge-938695 said:

How much money do you have in savings, and how much debt?

--hide--

Yes! Also, how one budgets, spends money, values "things", etc. Where someone puts there money can reveal something about their values that they might not otherwise reveal in conversation.

Mar 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Shara-929649 said: 12) Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 13) What do you value most in life 14) I...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

12) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

13) What do you value most in life

14) If you daughter was marrying you what would be your caution

15) How do you prefer to communicate

16) How do you handle disagreements or conflict

17) What do you think of the concepts of each spouse is a servant to each other and what does that mean to you

18) How do you like your spouse to dress

19) What is your body care routine like in terms of exercise, eating habits and grooming

20) What is you attitude towards divorce and or marital conflict

--hide--

Shara,

you forgot to dead bolt the door, he left at question 18 to join a monastery! laughing laughing laughing laughing wave pope

Mar 26th 2013 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: At my age, an appropriate question might be do you prefer a state-run or private nursing home?
(Quote) Leon-593843 said: At my age, an appropriate question might be do you prefer a state-run or private nursing home?
--hide--

Yeah, Leon. That's the one I'd be worried about. I'm afraid that's what my kids will be asking me in the next 10 years.

Mar 26th 2013 new

1. Ascertain that they are on the same page as the Church and your personal expression of worship. i.e Praying together

2.Reflect on the things that really matter to you and check compatability on those matters.

3. Ask would a serious deterioration of health be a relationship breaker.

4. Be open eyed as to whether the person is attracted to you as you are and not what they plan to mold you into.

If the above were all positive I would say not much could derail the relationship wink

Mar 27th 2013 new
(Quote) Shara-929649 said: 12) Where do you see yourself in 10 years? 13) What do you value most in life 14)...
(Quote) Shara-929649 said:

12) Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

13) What do you value most in life

14) If you daughter was marrying you what would be your caution

15) How do you prefer to communicate

16) How do you handle disagreements or conflict

17) What do you think of the concepts of each spouse is a servant to each other and what does that mean to you

18) How do you like your spouse to dress

19) What is your body care routine like in terms of exercise, eating habits and grooming

20) What is you attitude towards divorce and or marital conflict

--hide--

Do you work for the FBI or CIA????
Mar 27th 2013 new

(Quote) Leon-593843 said: Lea,Amazing what questions to consider depending on one's age. That is not to ...
(Quote) Leon-593843 said:

Lea,

Amazing what questions to consider depending on one's age. That is not to say your questions and Marge's are not relevant.

I guess if I ever make it to a 10th or 11th date, we need to exchange portfolios.

At my age, an appropriate question might be do you prefer a state-run or private nursing home?

Shara, this is a good thread to get lots of feedback and thus far you have. Good job posters!!!

Lea, blessings to you, Marge, Shara and the other female posters,

Leon

--hide--

Leon, I only responded to the topic Shara had posted. My response to her topic was a general response geared to the members still working, not for retirees (no offense). It was NOT directed to you at all.

NO need for us to exchange portfolios, as it will NEVER make it even to the 1st date...let alone 10th or 11th laughing laughing laughing rolling eyes faint

Since your brought up the question [per 3rd line of your post, as an appropriate question at your age]...let me ask you back your question posted....
"Do you prefer a state-run or private nursing home?" (FYI, I run a private nursing home w/ good, caring, compasionate & disciplined employees)

Wishing you a blessed Holy Week and joyful Easter...and also may our good Lord give you a long healthy life so you will not be in a nursing home pretty soon.

Posts 41 - 50 of 62