Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

Discussion related to living as a Catholic in the single state of life. As long as a topic is being discussed from the perspective of a single Catholic then it will be on-topic.

Tobias and Sarah's story is from the Book of Tobit, and his journey is guided by Saint Raphael.
Learn More: Tobias & Sarah as led by Saint Raphael

03/27/2013 new

(Quote) Jim-13836 said: I think, for me, the saddest thing about attending Mass is when I see a married woman unattended by ...
(Quote) Jim-13836 said:

I think, for me, the saddest thing about attending Mass is when I see a married woman unattended by her hubby. Either he had to work, or she married a non-Catholic... doesn't matter, I think it's sad. If you are married you belong next to your spouse at Mass, regardless if it is TLM or NO.

There is nothing more romantic than praying together and attending Mass together, but maybe I'm weird that way?

--hide--

Jim, I so totally agree :-) When the kiddos were little we spaced them out between us. As they grew older and had better control and attention span, we moved to stand next to each other. We'd hook out little fingers together on the pew in front of us. I loved that, we were there with our family and together as a couple. After Mass, Pete would ask the kids questions about the homily on the way home. :-) Those were good times.

03/27/2013 new

A very important question to ask is, "What does being a faithful spouse mean to you for you? for me?" Unfortunately, those 'opinions' can be very different and very hidden! My ex thought lusting after other women was perfectly fine. When, a year into our marriage I realized how different our views were and let him know I could not tolerate that, he was very careful to hide his lusting but continue it as his belief was that as long as he wasn't caught, there was no wrong being done.

Posts 61 - 62 of 62