Faith Focused Dating. Create your Free Profile and meet your Match! Sign Up for Free

info: Please Sign Up or Sign In to continue.

A place to learn, mingle, and share

This room is for the discussion of prayer life, posting prayers of the Church and prayer requests.

Saint Jude is the patron saint of lost causes and desperate situations.
Learn more: Saint Jude

Mar 24th 2013 new
(Quote) David-865796 said: Beans, I am so focused on my left hip ! I had my right hip replaced last September 13. ...
(Quote) David-865796 said:

Beans, I am so focused on my left hip !

I had my right hip replaced last September 13.

My left hip will be replaced March 27.

--hide--
Praying for a successful surgery and rehab David. Being through it once,you have expectations. Only the best wishes nd ask fora pain pump for at east 24 to 48 hours. Eileen
Mar 24th 2013 new

David, I was telling a CM friend today how I had hand surgery several years ago on Ash Wednesday and spent that whole Lent in pain as I was recovering from the surgery and also in hand therapy, working on new movement skills. I pray that you will be open mind, body, spirit to the surgery. I thank God that you recognize the gift of suffering that you have ben given.

Mar 24th 2013 new

Hi David--thumbs up-----------theheart rosary

Mar 24th 2013 new

Praying rosary

Mar 24th 2013 new

Praying rosary Praying

The very best to you David... Surgery pain is very fresh in my mind, & what you're facing is no picnic as you well know. But Our Lord always brings such good out of our pain. So good of you to offer it all for His good purpose... rose

His Blessed Peace... theheart

Mar 24th 2013 new

(Quote) David-865796 said: Dear CM friends, old and new ! Last September 13, I had my left hip replaced. I d...
(Quote) David-865796 said:

Dear CM friends, old and new !

Last September 13, I had my left hip replaced. I did appreciate your prayers. This past winter was a rugged one. I had to work hard to arrange for insurance but, gratefuly, the insurance is in force, now, and I will be able to go ahead with an operation on March 27th to replace my left hip !

Yes, this is immediately before Holy Week. I am asking for prayers again. Mostly because I am a shameless beggar where prayers are concerned and because I need them.

I am praying for the grace to offer up as much of my pain and suffering as possible in reparation for sins committed against Church teaching on birth control and for my own sins and the sins of my family and loved ones.

Thank you so much for your kind and prayerful response...

I expect to be in the hospital for 3 days and in rehab for 3 weeks.

May our Lady bless you with attentiveness to the teaching her Son provides us!

Under the mercy,

Dave

Praying

--hide--

Mar 24th 2013 new

Praying

Mar 24th 2013 new
rosary
Mar 25th 2013 new

Prayers offered.

Mar 25th 2013 new

Praying rosary rose